em wilder

call me mirkat (or cordelia)
est. 10/15/20
14│she/her│INFP-A│old soul

i've always fallen in love with the ideas of people.

have an ineffable day!
i can't express how much i love it here...

<3<3<3

to the stars!

stardust iv.

11

as for now/sweet one/
                        keep dreaming/of the times to come

you will/become a nebula/a blackhole/a star/a planet/
                        a supernova/
expanding/over/and over/envelop/the sky/
                        and see/everything/and nothing/at once
soon/mother/will call you/back home/

yay! i made it to part iv! here are parts i. ii. and iii. if you missed them. just 2 more parts until my goal! 

quick query: what has been your favorite part in this collection so far and why? also what do you think as you read this?

thank you to Jason_claire:) for your suggestion on how to make this even better! will work on something... and thanks to everyone else who has given me kind words that have kept me encouraged! 

<3<3<3

• Jason_claire :)

Aw, you're totally welcome, I'm glad I could help! I totally need to catch up, school had me good the last couple days. Hmm I liked in three how you say that you do not belong on Earth, but farther away into the universe.

• Sunflower50

Oh my gosh your ending line is so cool. Ethereal but ominous at the same time, in a good way.

• dream02

Re: awwwwwwww thanks!,!!! <3

• AJ - Izzy

Re: thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I hope it gets better too :/

• lochnessie

re: here you go :) this is me, then

6. she has brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes. she's really short, and only wears comfortable clothes. her friends tell her she looks like a human owl because her eyes are very big/round apparently. she's not good at sport but she can walk on circus stilts, and she can't talk to strangers even if they're behind a counter.

• lochnessie

re:
    5. she's got brown wavy hair that kind of looks like a cloud - i know that sounds weird but it's awesome. she's average height, with really pretty hazel eyes, and a smile that takes over her whole face. she's quick, and always has the best comebacks to put jerks in their place.

DUDE "soon/mother/will call you/back home" this line is like... ethereal, for some reason--it just fits so perfectly into the poem and it just... AHHHHH so good!!! personally my favorite thing about this series is the stunning imagery and emotion in each of them. sO GOOD!!! <333

• abby.a

"soon/mother/will call you/back home/" WhhHAAaAt i am OBSESSED with this line. beyond reasoning. i think mainly because it ties in with all the other pieces so beautifully. ahhh, i'm in AWE!

• Samina

beautiful akajsjsskksks