Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

i wanna feel breathless

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

5
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

XLVII. there are things that can not yet be expressed,
a fatal mistake it would've been to tell those events.
so i locked those thoughts away in a chest
and left it buried somewhere i wouldn't care to remember.
           my stars, won't you wait three moments,
for the dam to burst?

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know
a riddle?

• dream02

This made me think of someone having a dark past, and wondering how to tell their partner. This is ABOSLUTELY amazing

• abby.a

i'm not sure why, but this makes me picture someone dying by the hands of their lover or something, and asking them to stay for their final moments. talking about how they knew they weren't the same, and they were almost expecting something like this to happen. i'm not sure if that's what you were going for, but that's what i imagined.

this is a beautiful piece, truly stunning. like DAMN.

• maryse

Okay, rewrite:
    So it felt dark. As though I were stood under an oak tree at midnight with only an echo of starlight to see by and I was trying to find a chest I'd buried a long time ago, probably containing the remains of my ex-lover, with only my hands. They were cold and muddy but I was desperate and worried. It did feel a little incomprehensible, but I suppose that came across as panic to me. I'd also like to mention that this was beautiful and certainly riddling and everyone wants to feel a little breathless sometimes.
    Hope that's interesting! (also this title is such a power move. an ode to the stars i stole from the sky? damn.)

• (sk)eyesofocher

how about AMAZING? I love ittttt. And I think I thought about something adventure like, as like things that have happened that a one person doesn’t want to relive. But that’s just me XD amazing writing!