FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~Joined with best friends jztpenguin and mindfruit!!

~WtW adopted by ze amazing Anne Blackwood ^-^

~Son of Poseidon (Apparently. I guess it fits cuz...sea otters. Hm)

~ "A writer's job is to make the unclear clear and the clear unclear" ~mindfruit 2020

~ "orange also tastes like an orange" ~mindfruit 2021

~Hey, you should go find an otter. I hear they're adorable!

~Caramel iced milk with boba, lychee jelly, and less ice please
*-*

~Music. hmm...-EDM-Lofi-Deep House-Ambient-Dubstep-

~I'm here but not really...resident ghost writer?

~Happy Mother’s Day!

FantasyElephant12? (Using A November Grab Bag Prompt Again)

22
You get a letter from someone who claims to be you from a different dimension. What does it say?

Dear FantasyOtter12,
    I was looking through the interdimensional versions of me, and I happened to come across you. How unfortunate. What is an otter, anyways? My name is FantasyElephant12, and I'm you. From dimension 190,678N. I don't know you, but I just wanted to say hi. Not sure if this message will get to you, but honestly? I don't care. You see, there's this thing where I'm from called writers block. I just decided to write a letter to a 'me' from a different dimension to help me get past writers block. But it hasn't really been helping much. Anyways, if you're reading this somewhere in the universe, just know that I have absolutely no idea what an otter is. Eugh it even sounds weird.
Toodles,
FantasyElephant12 
-From dimension 190,678N
You can see how writer's block affects my writing right? I think it's quite prominent. XD
Have a great day

This is actually really interesting!

whoa, this messed with my head. i love it. f'otter forever, elephant just wouldn't be right. who says f'elephant, anyway?

• dream02

Oh hahahaha this is amazing! You're such a talented writer

• that one rat from ratatouille

Re: 5’11?! you’re a whole giraffe o-o

• In Which Yaya Writes

Hehe, this is pretty funny. I definitely like the sound of “FantasyOtter12” better XD. Great piece!
    Also, when I typed in your name, I typed in “FantasyOtt” and it didn’t come up, but “FantasyOt” did XDD!

• mindfruit

Lol, love this! Especially that "Toodles" at the end. BTW, don't forget about the boba ice cream in your bio

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: Ok, thanks!

Re: Thank you!!!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

:) Made me laugh!

• (sk)eyesofocher

I agree with Rohan! Elephant couldn’t be as nice as you XD and no, I dont think I could ever tell if you have writers block. Me on the other hand, was writing about cheese. But say hi to FantasyElephant12 for me!

• Rose A(hiatus)

Re: Haha, thank you. Thank you very much. Maybe you can convince everyone else on WtW that sleep is important. I literally have a Starbucks less than a block away from my house. However, that advantage is wasted since I don't drink coffee. They have good tea, though...

• Rose A(hiatus)

Replying: Yes, those are the nicest(nice to me) and most truthful things I could think of. They will use those words daily. Have a great day and/or night(who keeps track of time anymore?) too. Unlike 80% of the writers on here do, I hope that you sleep. Sleep deprivation does not help with writer's block. If not, I hope you have a Starbucks near you.

• Rose A(hiatus)

I hope FantasyElephant12 from dimension 190,678N gets over his writer's block soon. Hopefully, he'll one day be able to see an otter as well... :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Heyo! This. Is. Epic! I love every darn thing about this! XD and I think personally his pfp wouldn’t hold a candle to yours! Also, on Anne’s comment: You can own an otter in TN? Idk, but I lived in TN for .... 10 years. I wish I could say I had one..... but sadly I do not. Unless you count a stuffed animal, XD

• ~madeline~

I must meet this FantasyElephant!! But we also must educate him... His lack of otter knowledge is otterly disappointing.

Oh gosh, this is great! XD. Contrary to JAD (Darling? idk), I bet his pfp is quite inferior to yours.

P. S. I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard that it's legal to own an otter in Tennessee. Just sayin.

• JustAnotherDarling

regardless of who this i m p o s t e r from dimension 190,678N is, i'm sure his pfp is also supreme hahaha
    Re: your comment did wonders for my self-esteem, so thank you for that <3 and oof, i'm relieved the i was able to convey that feeling!

• Rachaelgrace

HAHAHAHHAHAHA This is absolutely awesome XD

oh my this is so funny thanks for this XD <3