BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

The Cave

2
Walking into the chamber my heart races like I've just finished running a marathon, though I'm walking quite slowly; as you would in the face of inevitable death. But this is the only way to save Angelica.
    The air smells old, and strangely enough, like . . . cherries? Yes, the sweet smell of red cherries. It's strange, being in an underground cave, walking into a chamber with oak doors, and then smelling cherries. 
    I continue deeper into the chamber. It's walls are covered in human teeth. Some are fractured, some perfect white corn kernels, definitely from children. 
    I take a shaky breath as I near the end of this corridor, towards what can only be the stuff of legends. But, if truly no-one ever survives the queen's wrath, where do the legends come from? I must be foolish to consider the possibility of survival as plausible, or maybe I'm just deluded from hunger and exhaustion. Or maybe both. 
    From behind a turn in the corridor, I can hear distant screaming. It sounds too far away to be from just around the corner, but maybe the screamers are not, well, alive. 
    My footsteps tread quietly on the dirt floor, but each one feels like it's going to be my disguise's undoing. As I grow nearer to that fateful turn in the path, I wonder if this is really the end. I've never felt dying before, but is this going to be it? The entire time I journeyed here, I've expected this moment to be the end. But I've banished the thought of actually dying from my mind, to painful and final to allow entry into my thoughts. 
    The legends don't say much about this place, only that the queen takes the lives of those deemed as having wronged people. In a world with no justice, a woman decided to take matters into her own hands. And while exhibiting the face of true evil, she was made immortal. That's about it. 
    My hand quivers on my spear, my breathing becoming shaky. I stop abruptly in the path, just before the corner. This is it. I know it's the only way to save Angelica, but part of me just can't walk around that corner. Angelica told me the last time we saw each-other, that if I were to die, she would have to die too. Frances Rose Alexander, you know as well as I do that I could never cope without you. We have to be together, no matter what. I'll see you soon, goodbye Francis. 

And then she was gone, into the mist of a November morning. And I was alone for the first time in six years. And I hate it. 
    I try not to think about what awaits me around the corner, and about the trail of the queen I must go through before piece is granted. I gulp, standing up straighter. You're doing this for Angelica, I tell myself. Then I step around the corner into the queen's throne room. 

• Abigail Faith

Aww! Thanks!! Is there anything in particular you want reviewed of yours?? Let me know which one, and I'll get right at it!! :):):)

will submit a review on this asap! (it is this one, right?)