Karma's_Coming

AJR
Bored Washingtonian who thinks 60 degrees is hot
An INTP-A / INTP-T apparently??
Weeeeeeeebb
My response to how was your day will always be
"Meh"
I'm a meh person, what can i say
she / they
Boy did writing that scare me

*continues watching haikyuu instead of doing literally anything else*

Failing nanowrimo and why did I do this when I know how much I hate deadlines, I really do be stupid sometimes

15

I’m making this into a poem 
so it maybe doesn’t get taken down.
becuase I just wanted to let y’all know
that I am completely and utterly failing 
n a n o w r i m o

i’m also failing ELA
(ironic because thats the only thing I’m good at) 
but that doesn’t seem to be the priority right now
*Harry Potter scene plays in mind*

becuase I’m only at 5000 words when I should be at 12k
And instead of writing for that
i am writing on here
because why not

so, in conclusion *remembers I have to finish that comparison essay by 7*
i am failing nanowrimo and that’s okay. 
Hey so, if y’all could pick some of your favorite pieces of mine for me, that would be lovely. I’m doing this teen volunteer thing for my library and I made the mistake of telling them that I write, and they unfortunately asked if I could post some of my stuff on the website we’re making. *deep breath* SO, I didn’t really want to write any new stuff *reference text above for reason* and I was thinking of utilizing the good ole copy paste from this site but THEN. I realized that all of my stuff looks like trash to me, so I need your opinion. pls. And thank you. 

• Halopoet

just noticed the family show reference, my response to that will always be or is ittt???

• Halopoet

re: cool! i will think of some ideas too. and i will let you know.

• Halopoet

Hey chapter 8 of miracle inn is out now. Also is there nothing more to reagan and caspian or should i take reference to this text to get answers?? Hehe.

• ava09 (sorta back)

famm your writing is NOT trash or else mine is....literally garbage lmaooo. love this piece (highkey relatable - although i will say, you've gotten much further than i ever have with nanowrimo. i just made an account and then did nothing XD). sending hugs. <3

• that one rat from ratatouille

This is really how it be tho ;-;
    Re: wait really?! it’s rare to find someone who has so much in common with me xD

• Rose A

Haha, that's how I felt last year. Don't worry though! Nanowrimo is supposed to go at your pace, not the computers. You'll be fine. :)
    One more thing. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL YOUR STUFF IS TRASH? You shouldn't be so self-deprecating. You're an amazzing(two Zs) writer!! :)

• midnight.summerrose

This is so relatable and good though!
    :)
    Re: awww, thank you soooo much!! That’s so kind of you :)

• madeline3.14159

I am also COMPLETELY failing nanowrimo... Honestly at this point, my goal is like 25,000 instead of 50,000.... I'm just not going to be able to do it with school and everything.

• em wilder

beutiful and reltable and i wrote a poem bout homework cause why not lol. that's okay. i suck with deadlines, too. and English class is so hard for me even tho i adore reading and writing. i have no motivation with stuff i don't care about and then i fail them so i get you. hang in there. try writing something else perhaps? <3<3<3

• Ibex

I totally love this poem, by the way, especially about nanowrimo. I stink at it because I'm too lazy to actually update my word count... that's it. I can write lots of words, but the actual documentation of said words is a pain. Good luck with your word count (and as you said, it's totally ok!)

• (sk)eyesofocher

I think every single thing you wrote is amazing... but I’ll pick some! Yes, never tell anyone you write. It ends up in a really awkward conversation. ..... *cringes*