Halopoet

Pakistan

14
Leo
Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

I may not be frequent on wtw for a while.
Love you all :)

Paris was beautiful.

"I knew everything when I was young".  Eleanor Banks sat by the river whispering words of regret to the waves. "I knew I'd hurt myself. As always." She continued." I knew I'd fall in love again." She tried to rhyme her broken thoughts as tears streamed down her face."And I knew Paris was beautiful. Too beautiful to be true. I knew Paris was a dream when I met him there. And I knew I'd have to wake up someday when he leaves me hanging like he did when we were young. I knew it then, I know it now."  She got up and walked toward the Seine, letting the water surround her toes, replacing the sand and creating a beautiful fragrance. She kept walking forward into the waves till the water reached her hips. The words of regret were still on her lips. They came out in whispers and got lost in the wind around her. What she didn't know  was that there was one person who was in more regret than she was. Oliver stood behind her, crying silent tears, wishing he could be as poetic as she was and could make everything sound beautiful. Even a pointless apology. But there was only a gasp of horror that escaped him as he reached out his hand to pull her back from the waves that were about to engulf her like the hollowness of an ending. "Ellie No!" He wrapped his arms around her and all she could do was look up and wonder if she really did know everything when she was young...
Inspired by taylor swift's "Cardigan". Its a beautiful song.

Part 4 of heartbreak series is out!

oh this imagery!!! so gorgeous! the tone is simply stunning. you are a very talented writer <3

• books4life

re: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! :)

• books4life

also chapter 8 is out!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you so much!!! I hope you’re well!

• Rohan’s Defender

Chapter 19!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you! <333

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Just speechless, and breathless I am in awe.

• V-Rose

Here's a new chapter (FINALLY!) for Death's Tales!

• R.j.Elsewhere

Re: POC stands for persons of colour. So POC communities and individuals are people of colour. Hope that helps! Also this piece was beautiful :)

• books4life

Hi amazing person! Chapter 7 is out for Zeus' Eagle!! :) thanks for being patient!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awww! Thank you so much!!!! I love talking to you! You’re so sweet!! <33

• beth r.

re: davids by best friend :) also, thank you!!

• beth r.

aw i love this!!
    re: thanks for the comments!!

• Rohan’s Defender

But thank you for thinking of me! I’d love to chat anytime here tho!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aw thank you! Unfortunately I don’t! I’m sorry! I don’t have Instagram or Pinterest or anything.

• Rohan’s Defender

BTW, CONGRATS ON 95 (96) pieces!!! That’s HUGE!!!

• Cosmogyral

This kind of reminds me of We'll always have Paris by Ray Bradbury (I highly reccomend)