LadySecrective

14
Aquarius
Reading, Writing, Drawing

I dreamt this the other night. I have to say it was an unusual dream.

I Wish She Would Remember

16
When I was thirteen, me and my best friend were walking to the beach. On the way there we got into an accident. I came out with only a few scratches, but my best friend fell into a coma. 

While she was in a coma, I would sit in the chair next to her and talk about what we used to do. How we were friends since we were two, how we would laugh together, how we cried together, how we lived next to each other and how we would glare at the person we hated together. We were always together, we never needed anyone else.

After two months, I finally got up and out of the hospital chair after my best friends parents convinced me to go for a walk. When I came back, my best friend was awake. My parents were standing outside of her hospital room and when they saw me coming they turn to face me. My mum took my hand and pulled me over to a hospital chair and kneeled down in front of me.

They told me that while I was away, my best friend woke up. They explained how everything was fine and she just needed a few months recover. A smile made my face glow for the first time in months. Seeing my face my parents expressions turned guilty. I looked at them confused. They then told me how my best friend was fine and needed rest, but there was one thing wrong with her, she couldn't remember the accident. And she couldn't remember me.

Ever since then, I spent weeks with my best friend trying to get her to remember me but nothing ever worked. She would still look at me confused when I told stories of what we did. She could remember the things we did but in her memories, I was someone else.

Now after she was released from the hospital, she became friends with someone else. Now as I look out my bedroom window across into her room, I see my best friend laughing, and doing everything she use to do with me, with someone else. She did it with the person we used to hate most. I stare at my best friend feeling sad. When I saw that she noticed me I give her a sad smile. I then look at the blond-hair-best-friend-stealer who was glaring at me. She always wanted to steal my best friend away. I guess this time she succeeded. 

Before my best friend left the hospital, her parents had to take down all the pictures of her and I, and gave them to me with an apologetic look. They said that the doctors had told them the she was suppressing me in her memories, and if she came home to find all the pictures, it might overwhelm her. So now they are scattered across my bedroom floor, hundreds of pictures, forgotten. 

Closing my curtains, I sit on my bed.

Crying into my hands, I think about that day we walked to the beach. I never told people what really happened or how she actually ended up this way. I remember walking down the street holding her hand and was halfway across the street when a screeching sound came from around the corner. I turned my head and saw a car coming straight at me. I stood there terrified when I felt a push from behind me. I turned around just in time to see my best friend push me out of the way. She look directly into my eyes and smiled. Then I saw her collied with the car. Then from there, I felt empty

BEST FRIENDS POINT OF VEIW

When I woke up I was greeted by the faces of my parents and someone else's parents. Doctors came in and checked me, they kept asking me what happened when I was with my best friend. I didn't know who they were talking about or what they were talking about. I searched my memories but couldn't find anything. I didn't know when, but at some point, the other parents I didn't recognised had left the room. Looking at the door, I saw the mum pull a girl towards a chair outside. 

After a bit the girl with glossy brown hair came in and said that we were "best friends". She started talking about all the things we did when we were children. I remembered these things, only the girl wasn't the one I was with. I remember me and another girl, I only remembered the girl in front of me, as someone I glared at. Though when I recalled that memory, it didn't feel right.

Now as I look at the girl in front of me, I felt sad for some reason. I wanted to hug her but then from my memories I hated her. When I was released from the hospital, I went to the "best friend" from my memories house and she acted acted fine. She told me that the girl who was at the hospital was the one we hated. When I look at the dyed blond hair girl across from me in my room laughing. I felt like I despised her, but with the memories came with her, she was my best friend, right?

Every now and then I would look out of my window and see the brown hair girl look at me with sad eyes. When she noticed me, she gave me a weak smile. When I look at her I feel some sort of longing. Why was I having these feelings? Was I truly remembering right? turning around I see my "best friend" give glaring at the girl in the house next door but when she see me, it disappears like it was never there.

Turning back towards the window, I see that the brown hair girl had shut her curtains. All a sudden I felt really sad, and had the urge to cry. Turning around to face my "best friend" I smile and hide away those feelings. Why did I feel like I was forgetting something? And why do I feel so empty?

• thea_ivy

wow, there is so much emotion in this, great job!

• ChimChim_1

Re: No problem, you did a nice job!!

• Sunflower~

This is a great piece! Sad, but great! ;) Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

• Westley

Great piece!
    Replying: Thanks for reading my terrible and overly long piece, I'm glad you loved it!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Oh my gosh........ this is heartbreaking but stunningly written. I’m speechless with mindfruit.

Absolutely stunning.. Incredible work <33

• mindfruit

Wow...I'm speechless after reading this. That paragraph about the best friend saving her friend from getting hit by a car almost made me cry (I'm not really the type to cry while watching movies or reading books, but this story was amazing!)

This made me tear up. It's so moving, I was hooked! Amazing!

Also, really random, but I read the first two paragraphs on the dashboard, and I didn't know it was a dream. I was so freaked out!

• Shay

Your dreams are awesome! Mine are just memories

• Busssy.Beee

I love reading about your dreams. Beautiful, this one was absolutely beautiful! Bravo!!

• katnissromanoff

Wow. Just wow. This is so emotional and sad and made me tear up. I loved it so much

• Starcatcher

This is soo sad. If this was your dream you have very straight forward dreams my dreams tend to be... um, fantastical is a way to describe it

• Tushar Mandhan

awww........it's so sad