Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

AHhHH was i close?

wtw descriptions!!!

20
Through the screen, I can only imagine what all you look like. As each conversation passes I get more of an image. These are just a few people that were molded by my imagination.

~1~
Her hazel eyes with specks of gold shines through with a smile. Her wavy brown hair slides down to her shoulders. She is short and only wears glasses when she reads. She smiles and it's so contagious you start smiling yourself. Her fair soft skin with a few pimples (Cuz who doesn't have a few flaws? ) always makes you laugh. 

~2~
She is comforting and a great person to talk to. She is understanding what you're going through and wishes you the best. Her black ink colored hair drips to the bottom of her back. Her dark eyes are always showing you love. She loves to wear comfy clothes and only dresses up special if she has to. She will rock any look!

~3~
Her hugs are the best! She has a great sense of humor and is a great person to hang out with. She has dirty blond hair which is most of the time in a messy bun.  Her eyes are the color of Peeta's (;D). She loves to write but can't write without her favorite playlist on. 

~4~
Her usual outfit is blue skinny jeans with a tank top. She has light green eyes and loves to talk. She is normally a shy person but once you get to know her she will be your favorite person. Her short brown hair sits perfectly balanced on her shoulder. You can always count on her to be there for you!

This was so fun to do!! And there are many versions of this out on this website! I hope you read them all! They are all so good!
~1~ Busssy.Beee
~2~ Bhavya's Treasure
~3~ Rohan’s Defender
~4~ books4life

This is so cool! Also, funny that you got Bhavya's Treasure right.
    RE: great! I love dystopian.

• Bhavya's Treasure

Thank you so much my little munchkin!!!<333

Your descriptions are spot on! I do have those hair which flow right down my back...
    My eyes are the darkest shade of brown like you said... And that's exactly me with the clothes thing... How did you know so much girllll? XDD
    That's super brilliant! How shall I thank you for considering me worthy enough to describe? *blinks back her watery eyes*
    Love you... <33

PS: I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond early since I had taken an off fro WTW and many things for sometime. But now I feel so good to be back! Thank you, Lata! <3
    I hope you're good?

• Oaklandhattie

Your writing is much pretty. And it’s good to know I have another Carry On buddy.

• ~Zoe~

ahhh this is so cool, now I want to do it :))

• dream02

Re: awe thanks so much! <33

• dream02

Re: yeah I know right! I was like "I'm pretty sure I followed her but I better make sure" and than I was like "wait What?!?" Lol. Awe thx! OMIGOSH yes that is amazing!! Do you mind if I add that? If I do, I'll credit you! If not that is fine.

• dream02

Re: oh haha. Yeah sure that'd be awesome! Which piece do you want me to review?

• dream02

Also, is your profile picture made with dollify?

• dream02

Wow this is awesome!

• Jason_claire :)

This is so co ol! Its chill how you got them somewhat right
    Replying- Thank you! I hope so!

• Huba Huba

Awwh this is so sweet!
    My piece for the competition is ready for reviewing, and I was wondering about how you were doing with yours?

• Rachaelgrace

How in the world have I not discovered you until now?!?! I’m so glad I did and I’m excited to read your stuff!!!

• Mia2004

RE: Thank you so much... I had another person review it saying she would like a second *blushing because I didn't think it was all that good*, do you think it needs a second or is it a stand alone?

• Mia2004

RE: ummm, i don't think so... Maybe The words unspoken... I would love to fix that one. Only if you have time :)

• BizzleWrites

You're welcome, I'm glad it was helpful. I'm looking forward to getting the review you wrote, too.

• BizzleWrites

If you could review my recent piece Raphael and Maya, that'd be great. Also, your welcome!

• Livsnjutare

HI!! I published chater 2, sorry it took a while! Here's the link if you want!

• Halopoet

Re: great! That'll be wonderful!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: sounds great thank you! And also, I think you were pretty close; my mom said she would consider my hair to be kind of dirty blond, and like I said my eyes are hazel like Peeta from the movie! Either way, this made my day and I’m so flattered! <3

• books4life

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OKAY WHY IS THIS SCARILY ACCURATE....you were soo close. I have blue-green eyes, and I'm really tall, and I doo love me some jeans or sweatpants. Love this soooo much!!!!!! :) made my day

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Awww, thank you! I’m honored that you think of me that way! <3 I’m also very happy that you imagine my eyes the color of Peeta’s! :D So my eyes are hazel (the color of his in the movie), and my hair is kind of curly, light brown! Also you’re right that I do wear messy buns sometimes, XD! I really love the description and THE MUSIC PART IS GREAT! I actually write while listening to movies sometimes (HG)! I’m actually really flattered at this, thank you so much!! <3 <3

• Halopoet

Ahhh I like these!! Also I wanted to ask a very irrelevant question if you dont mind, is Finnick o’dair taken? Its totally fine if he is! Hehe.

• Busssy.Beee

Wow, I'm truly amazed. You got even got my skin right!! I do have "baby" skin, and I try to keep it clean so my face is kinda smooth. I'm kinda tall (5'8) and my hair is dark chocolate brown that's straight and wavy depending. But, how did you know about my reading glasses!! My eyes are like ink-black though, but it does look kinda shiny. I'm so impressed on how close you about my smile. Maybe one day, I'll actually show you my actual face!! Love you to the moon and back!! <3<3

Re: Aw thank you! ^u^