that one rat from ratatouille

Reader / Writer
14
gender fluid she/they
Scorpio | INFP-T
Pansexual & Christian
No justice, no peace! No racist police <3
I can’t wait until I can truly love someone
Most of my pieces are really short | I’m sorry you have come across me

ahaha President Biden won.

I haven’t read a fantasy book in a hot minute (drop some recs?)

My WTW twin is sci-Fi! Go check her out!

WTW daughter of Paisley Blue and WTW little sister of beth r.

If you want to talk about some fandom stuff I like pjo, Hamilton, CARTOONS, anime, kpop, oh yeah and shadowhunters

SOLANGELO

Put respect on Jack Skellington’s name

Do I have any book crushes? No… it’s quite strange. I’ll settle for Leo Valdez tho

Bill Cipher is my spirit animal

We stan CN in this household

Among us anyone???

I’m not marrying Jung Hoseok ;-;

you’re a figment of my imagination (wtw descriptions!!!)

15
  1. i imagine her with shoulder length dark brown hair that imitate calm waves. she has a small face with soft features except for her sharp nose. her eyes are very intimidating and also very brown and above them are long, fluffy eyebrows. her stature is short, but don’t let that fool you. she is a woman of her word. i feel like she would wear knee high socks and converse with somewhat long shorts and an oversized shirt. 
  2. she is incredibly intimidating because of her young face. she has sharp, hazel colored eyes and fair skin. her long, dark hair is well taken care of and doesn’t even need to be straightened. she almost never smiles, as her thin lips are stuck in a fine line. she’s the taller friend and also the mom friend. she would defend you at any time of the day, but also make sure you’re taking care of yourself. her style is most likely kind of dark academia. why do i feel like she’s in debate...? 
  3. he definitely has light brown, shaggy hair. he smiles a lot and always makes sure you’re happy as well. his face is round and he’s probably the same height as me (i’m 5’6). he likes things like anime, fantasy books, and poetry. his blue eyes are very innocent and freckles cover his face. he likes comfortable clothing the most and hates dressing up. this guy is incredibly sweet, but won’t approach anyone unless he’s sure they’re nice. 
  4. she has to be blonde. if she’s not blonde, i’m beyoncé. her eyes are big and blue. lapis blue. her face is very natural. all natural tones. and she has dark circles. i feel like you would confuse her with hunter schafer. you’d catch her wearing combat boots, skinny jeans, and an army green tank top under a flannel shirt. yeah, that’s right… specifics. she is exceedingly calm and accepting (i bet she’s a hufflepuff). she is loyal and won’t let you down. 
that’s all i could think of. thank you for coming!
sooooo apparently this is a series now. first part was done by madeline3.14159 called WtW Descriptions. go check it out rn! >:( so this is where you pick a few people from wtw and describe them on how you think they look. 
1. beth r.
2. poetri 
3. FantasyOtter12 
4. Paisley Blue 
this was really all i could think of. i couldn’t make up how anyone else looked! sorry if you’re not here or if this isn’t at all what you look like. i love you <3

• beth r.

hi! okay so that outfit choice? love it!! frankly i'm not that fashionable so i usually just go for leggings and a hoodie lol. i'm blonde, but my hair is wavy and shoulder length! i'm 5'5 and my face is pretty round, but i do have thick eyebrows!!
    i'm honored you did me, thank you :)

Okay this was awesome. I am officially in love with this :D I wish i looked like that... so actually, my hair is really short and dyed purple (like Anne said). Sadly, it's actually a medium brown color naturally. I wish i was blonde--but i blush a LOT so that would probably look a little weird? and i have green eyes. You were right about natural--i don't use makeup unless i'm in a show (theater). also, my style is a lot... softer? idk. i wear a lot of cardigans. but you were right about flannels--I LOVE FLANNELS :D I'm probably a hufflepuff (it's been a very long time since I took the test) you were super close :) honestly, keep imagining me the way you were--i'm sure she's way prettier ;)
    This was so sweet! it honestly made my day :D i love this <333

• abby.a

wait this is SO COOL. i love this. so much.

• poetri

AW. I mean, idk if I'm intimidating but I take that as a high comment. You're honestly mostly right, like I'm impressed. Yes debate, yes dark academia, yes fair skin and young face, I try not to smile as much as I do. This is so fun tho, mb I'll do one <3
    Wishing you all the best, dear

• sci-Fi

Ooohh imma post mine now

• Busssy.Beee

the descriptions are incroyable (french for amazing!) I love it!

Awesome! Ella (Pasiely Blue) has dyed purple hair, but who knows what it is naturally. I hope it's blonde for your sake.

I love this!! This sounds like so much fun imma do it rn

• em wilder

haha this is great! i love seeing expectations vs reality. spot on. and yay biden! <3

• madeline3.14159

This is sooo great!!! And yes!! I love that you did it :)