ava09 (sorta back)

17|She/Her|Slytherin|HP|Star Wars|Marvel|LOTR|Madam Secretary|Umbrella Academy|Classic Novels|Journals|Barns and Noble|Soccer|The PL|Manchester United|USWNT|Music|Taylor Swift|Law|Violin|Food|Hopeless Romantic

andddd i finally started my mini series that i said i'd do ages ago so go me haha.
this first piece was based on a piece by FantasyOtter12 called Cascade. I've linked it below so go check it out if you haven't seen it before!!
the prompt was: "Write about something you've seen that you'll never forget." FantasyOtter12 got this prompt from a writing teacher of his.
i picked the stars and sky at this one observation ledge on mauna kea in hawaii. it was absolutely gorgeous when i went with my family, and i will never forget how big and encompassing the sky felt - like it was going to swallow me whole. the stars were gorgeous as well.
anyway, i hope you enjoy, and i'll hopefully be more prompt with the other pieces in this mini series haha. :) sending hugs. <3

You Tell Me Mini Series: Part One || Majesty

7

Crisp, cold breeze / so sharp it cuts through your winter coat like a knife through butter / everyone around you slowly disappears / like they were never there to begin with / held still in this single moment / you gaze pup at the sky / the stars seem to smile at you / as if they know you’re entranced / by the way they twinkly and shine in the abyss that is the sky

You don’t dare take out your phone / it’s back in the care / thousands of pictures could never truly encompass the beauty of the stars / the way the clouds roll across the sky / it’s as if the constellations are putting on a show just for you / a gift from the heavens

You crane your neck / up at the sky / feeling as though you could fall backward down the volcano / the ride down would be a long one / the guide murmurs and point with her laser into the sky / you feel like you are the only one who truly sees its majesty / the deep black of space / swallowing everyone and everything whole / you keep this moment forever / and you will never forget it

Oh okay wow I really like how you wrote this! beautiful.

Re- AW thank you so much!! That is just so sweet! OoO maybe those are good ones. I'll have to think about it. Thank again :) <3

Re: cyber names his characters after himself because he likes writing himself into stories. he also writes us in sometimes lol. so yeah cyber in the story acts like cyber irl.
    -Kai
    sorry cyber didnt reply i'm just the one in the front rn lol

• journal.scribbles

Wow this is so beautiful. The imagery is incredible.

I just read your bio. I love Umbrella Academy and I've always wanted to watch Madame Secretary. Have you watched West Wing? It's another political drama, one of my favorite shows.

• katnissromanoff

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The imagery was stunning, I love this!

re: thanks for the welcome! i really love world war ii in particular along with the american civil war. i mostly write made up ones cause i cant be bothered to research lol
    -Kai

• books4life

this is so vivid and i love it!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: :) <33333

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awwww thank you so much! :) I totally understand about being busy! But yes we will have to! That’s so cool! :) :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yesss! Yes I live here, and I love it! I’ve been to IL a couple times, and if I ever go again we should TOTALLY MEET UP! Mammoth cave is great too! And yes I’d love to go riding with you any time!! XD That’s so cool that we’re pretty close by each other!

re: your comment was ever so sweet omg. i cannot tell u how much I appreciate it! you’re so very kind for offering, thank you so much miss ava haha. i hope you’re having an awesome time, and thank u sm for leaving a comment that brightened my day! <3

Also this piece reminds me of a Taylor song. A little bit of “You Are in Love” and a little bit “Lover” and a little bit of something from folklore, I’m not sure what.

Whooooaaaa this is golden. And I just saw Taylor Swift in your profile.... and of course HP and LOTR and are you an old soul too?
    Re: thank you soooo much for the comment! It feels like I find kindred spirits everywhere here. I’m a volleyball player and a mid-long distance runner myself (in track). Volleyball is my main and favorite though. I wish I could know you and everyone else irl. I’m a hopeLess romantic too. (We were literally watching House Hunters last night and they were in England and i couldn’t stop sighing and squealing at all the cottages and ivy and leaves and bridges and crumbling brick and accents.)
    Okay stopping the rant. XD

• Jasmine khawar

Re: jennie and jungkook. I like V also

• Jasmine khawar

Who's your bias in blackpink and bts?

• Jasmine khawar

Re: there are many songs- darkside, alone, one that got away, little do you know, love the way you lie etc.
    And books- an undomestic goddess, mother, from cradle to grave etc. And i also love Russian folk tales so much! I have a book and its so good

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awwwwwww!!! He sounds adorable! That’s so cool that they probably look similar!!! <3 and his name is so cute!
    And I bet that was so fun! Do you come to KY often?! Maybe we could actually meet in person if you ever visit here again!

• Busssy.Beee

Gorgeous piece!! I'm going to look forward to the next parts!!
    Re: I'll go and publish the next part tomorrow just for you!! Lots of love!! <3<3

• Tushar Mandhan

*stands up* *breathes* *drops the jaw* It is so so beautiful <3<3

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yes, he’s almost six months old now! His name is Pippin (actually Peregrin) Which I think you’ll get a kick out of! XD He is a yorkiepoo! And he is doing great with potty training (so far, XD) I have taken riding lessons for about a year now; I don’t have my own horse (yet). XD But yes I love riding! Have you ever ridden?

Ooh this is amazing!! thanks for the shoutout haha but the piece is so stunning!!