midnight.summerrose

Rose
I love writing. ❤️
Probably daydreaming. ✌️
Inspire others, love yourself.
I'm back, but I'm not going to be that active!

Please review! Review for review. I know it isn't very good at the moment and it could do with a lot of improvements. Any comments would be appreciated also! :) have a great day!

Happiness Before Your Death Date

Her descent to Earth held the light from a thousand stars. 
They say a rainbow is a product from rain and sunshine, whereas it is actually an angel being sent down from heaven. The aura of the brightest light combines as she gently drops down to Earth. She was the centre of the Earth sent from the sky.  She was yearning for an answer. Her name was Fern Wallis.
***
Memories swirled around Fern's head, like a witches’ cauldron. She brushed a strand of golden hair from her face.

3rd March 2018: Day 1

Every angel’s job is to give a human happiness before they die. At the present time, she had a week until Adeline’s death date.

The journey to Earth hadn’t been to taxing as Fern could go anywhere she wanted in a blink of an eye. Her task was simple: act as a new student in high school and give her ward, Adeline, happiness.

Fern walked in the foreign world. Everything seemed strange and new. She had seen reflections of Earth in water, but it didn’t compare to the phantasmagoria of her actual presence on Earth.
Fern's fake ID had been made up in heaven the prior to her going down to Earth.
Nerves rattled inside her body. 'Chin up' she muttered to herself 'don't look suspicious'. Striding confidently into the school, she went up to the desk. Dust parted as she rang the silver bell. Presently, a woman with thick glasses came up to her. "Can I help you?"
"I'm Fern Wallis, the new student." Fern replied softly.
"Oh yes, let me just get everything you need." The receptionist smiled and then shuffled to the stacks of bureaus behind her. She fished around for a few seconds and then emerged with a planner and timetable. "Here you go." The woman said, "You also have a buddy, Adeline who should be coming soon to show you around and get you settled in."
"Thank you." Fern said.
After around 10 minutes of waiting a sulky-looking girl with coarse black hair and dark skin came around the corner. "Hello. I'm Adeline. You must be Fern." She said.
"Hi," Fern said, relieved. 'this is all going to plan' she thought.
The day passed slowly, becoming tiresome bore. They didn't talk much and Fern's face was a complication of worry lines as she walked out of school.
***
Day 2
The next day rolled past as Fern tried to establish a friendship between her and Adeline. Unfortunately, Adeline was very dreary and self-centered, so her only progress was having a few conversations once-in-a-while.
***
Day 3
"Fern, you coming to Jake's party?" A voice spoke. Fern was jolted from her thoughts.
"Huh?" She said.
"Jake's party, tonight. Everybody goes, it's an annual event: the highlight of the year. He lives in a mansion. Thought we could go together cuz I need someone to go with-" Words tumbled out of the voice's mouth.
"Yeah sure." She found herself saying, as she turned to establish the owner of the voice. She was surprised to see that it came from Adeline who smiled sweetly. Fern's heart skipped a beat. ‘Good,’ she thought, ‘hopefully she will have fun.’
Fern's day passes with an anxious waiting inside her.
She arrived at the party with a tight, blue dress and blue heels, her golden hair flowing down to her waist in neat waves. Looking around, she tottered over to the bar, “drink please” she said deafly ‘I might as well act human’ she thought. As she was drinking, a light finger tapped her on the shoulder, she swiveled around. “Addy!” She said drunkly. 
“Woah girl. That’s enough for you!” Addy replied, dragging Fern onto the dance floor. 
Music blared in their ears as they danced their hearts out. “This is the happiest I’ve been in my life!” Addy said, tears in her eyes. “Is this what happiness feel like?”
The party was a blur of multi-coloured lights and loud music for Fern who lay down on her bed, exhausted. All she could remember was Adeline's face full of joy. She went to sleep, the intoxicating drink and headache drumming in her head.
***
Day 4-6
The next day, the girls acted like they had been best friends for years, their bond became inseparable. Their United laughs filled the corridors with happiness and everyone looked at Addy with new eyes. She was no longer sullen and her infectious smile made her look beautiful.
***
Day 7: Adeline’s death date

Tires screeched to stop. Bang. Silence. A quiet haze of sadness passed over like a cloud. The end had come.
***
Afterwards
Tears jerked down the faces of the people present. Everyone was wearing black and mourning. 
“We are here today to commemorate the life of Adeline Morris...”

Darkness screened off the stars that scattered the sky. A figure stood on the mountain top, wavering in the wind. Golden wings sprouted from her body, unfurling like a butterfly from a cocoon. She was an angel from heaven: beautiful and enchanting, but disconnected and other-worldly. She had found her answer.

Does it make sense? Thanks for reading!! This is review for review. :)
Have a great day!

• .amelia.

This is a great piece! :)

re: sorry for the super late reply, but I'd certainly love to exchange reviews, if the offer still stands

re: thank you so much for all of the support :)

• elliem

Working on a review now!! I’ll let you know when I’ve submitted.

• ~Zoe N~

re: Ok! Sounds good :)

• Rachaelgrace

Oooo this is awesome!!!!!!!

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

also I love BizzleWrites title Days Before Death

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

I'm going to review this fantastic piece! please review my entry :) i need help !

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I really love this!!! The atmosphere is beautiful and the concept is amazing!!!! Fantastic Work! Good luck in the competition.

• BizzleWrites

Re: You're welcome!

• AbellePuppy34

I'll take a look at this and review it this week. Remind me if you don't see a review from me by Friday!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awww thank you so much!!!! :) :) I really appreciate it!

• BizzleWrites

I meant to put name suggestions in my review on this piece, but I forgot. So here they are now:
    The Days Before Death
    The Angel of Death (Kind of a joke)
    Adeline
    Mission: Happy Ending (One of my favorites).
    I hope these help! Great piece by the way.

• Starcatcher

I have submitted my reveiw.

• bookmagic

I don't think I would do a very good job of reviewing this. Mostly because I'm going to have trouble not saying that it's perfect over and over again. Sorry it took me so long to look at it, but I'm glad I got to.
    The link was for a poem, by the way. Just wanted to let you know just in case it was important. Probably isn't, but you never know.

• birthdaycandles

I submitted my review a few hours ago, just getting processed now! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Just reviewed! Hope you get it soon! :)

• ~Zoe N~

Yes! I will review this, give me a few days, I have been very busy but I will get to it as soon as possible! Thanks for your comment <3

• birthdaycandles

Oh hey! Yes, of course I will review this for you! My exams are finished for the time being, I did pretty good in them thank goodness! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you! Of course, I’ll do it ASAP! :)

• Karma’s_Coming

Ah, I love the aesthetic this gives off! You somehow wove this wholesomeness into a tragic piece, and I am h e r e for it.

yep! i'll review this as soon as i can! :)