aosora

United Arab Emirates

meet me there someday

don't swallow gold. i have two tablespoons of sorrow.

blood / mouth

19

lonely mouth shapeshifts into icicle, and another reluctant tear drinks itself to sleep. somehow, old bones steel themselves numb in face of granite, blue-bottle granite. i am in the throes of solemn desolation; none of my hollow frivolousness is an admission of guilt, or perhaps worse; despair.
this is a word. this is another. these are letters stuck between rheumatic teeth. God, how good, how great, how limp my heart, how struck dog my chest. the prayers have soldered themselves on the roof of my mouth; puppet-master singing, puppet-master selling my tongue by the pound five times a day. who am i if not unholy pieces of skin? who am i if not setting places of worship ablaze? who am i if not counterfeit plaster saint?
what surreptitious silences. so much abomination pressed into degloved bone compartment. bullet shell cosmetics. my gnarled frame, hem of the universe. my gnarled frame, hem of the universe. 

i want you to fear this. 

1

• revvi

oh wow this is amazibg

always a joy to read your writing. sorry i've not much to say, but i've missed it.

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Astonishing would be a good word to use
    And astounding
    And awesome

• spectral

im not quite sure by what you mean when you say you want me to fear this but boy oh boy do i fear you and the sheer power your prose holds

• antizoeclub

every time you post on here i prepare myself to be emotionally blown out of the water and it's never enough. your voice is so unique and haunting and beautiful i just - i'm so glad i read this today

re: i do know where to find you :) thank you so much for being there for me <3

wow... this is indescribable. wow. truly amazing <3

• em wilder

this is spectacular and bone-chilling and marvelous. first, you start with inside yourself. theis line is still with me, echoing in the silence: " i am in the throes of solemn desolation; none of my hollow frivolousness is an admission of guilt, or perhaps worse; despair." beautiful. next, you move on to the shape and feel of yourself. exploring the vastness and limits and beauty and desperation of yourself. it brought tears to my eyes... i absolutely love this. and the last stanza/paragraph... "hem of the universe". so broad yet also pointed. ahhhh keep writing this is amazing! <3<3<3