dream02

Animals > Humans
I may post a lot. Just because I'm bored and writing is my life.
Why does putting me down make you feel better?
If you should ever ask how many times you've crossed my mind, I'd say once. Cause you came into my mind and never left

What do y'all think????

Faith. Hope. Tragedy. Draft Four! REVIEW FOR REVIEW

One day, in Ms. Ian's sixth grade class, they had a new student. At first, the students were surprised. After all, it was the middle of the semester. But then their surprise turned to curiosity and, excitement. The new girl, Amelia, was coming all the way from Scotland! So their excitement grew and grew, until they could hardly stand still, wait for Amelia to arrive. When she first walked in, almost hidden behind the principal, the kids began to whisper. But when the principal moved aside and they caught their first glimpse of the new girl from a strange, far away country, the whispers stopped abruptly. Amelia was wearing layers and layers of clothing! They covered every inch of her body, including, her hands and the hoods of several oversized bunnyhugs obscured her face almost completely. All that was visible was a bit of her mouth and the tip of her nose. The teacher looked at her and a look of surprise passed over her face but was quickly replaced by a kind smile "Welcome to our class, Amelia." She said "Would you like to remove a few of your layers? I'd hate for you to overheat." Amelia shook her head but didn't speak. Ms. Ian smiled. "Okay then. Would you please take a seat over there?" Amelia silently walked over to the seats Ms. Ian was gesturing to and sat, looking down at her desk. 

Later, on the playground, Amelia was sitting alone on the swing. One of the girls from her class walked over to her. "Why are you wearing so many layers of clothing? You look freaky." Amelia didn't say a word. But, if you could see underneath her hood, you would see silent tears sliding down her face. "Hey freak! I'm talking to you!" The girl said, pulling down the hood obscuring Amelia's face, "Listen to-" the girl stop abruptly. Covering Amelia's face were dozens and dozens of horrid scars. Some were small, some were as long as two inches and as wide as a thick Sharpie marker. But one was especially gruesome. It went all the way across Amelia's forehead and was 2 centimeters wide. "What hapoened to you?" The girl asked, completely horrified. Amelia burst into tears and started to run away then stopped and turned and said in a voice thick with tears "I was in a car accident two years ago. I barely survived. And my mum didn't."

Two years earlier.....
"Hurry up Amelia! We don't want to be late for your dance class, Sweetie!" "I'm coming, Mum!" Amelia called as she ran down the stairs. Amelia's mum was standing by the door, keys in one hand, Amelia's dance bag in the other. "It's about time, Amelia." Her Mum said, winking. "If we're in such a big hurry, why haven't we left yet?" Amelia said, putting a hand on her hip and smiling. Her mom laughed, a beautiful melodic sound, opening the door "Let's go, my little Bee." Amelia smiled at her baby nickname and ran out to the car, her mum hurrying after. As they drove to the studio, it started to rain. A hard, pelting rain. Bordering on hail. Soon they could hardly see. "Oh dear, I'm going to to have to pull over, Amelia. I can't see well." Amelia started to worry. "If you can't see, how will you pull over?" She asked, anxious. Her Mum opened her mouth to answer, but whatever she was going to say was lost. Bright headlights flashed in front of the windshield. Suddenly, their car was struck from the front. Amelia felt weightless and lightheaded. She looked to the front of the car to her mum but, all she could see was the front bumper of the other car. She tried to scream for her mum but no sounds came out. Then, she saw darkness at the edges of her vision then, everything abruptly went dark...

PLEASE let me know what y'all think! It's something I've been working on for a while!

Re- Thank you! And yes im pretty sure it is!
    Oh btw would you like to do a review for review? because this is an amazing piece!!

• midnight.summerrose

Wow, just amazing!! I'm going to write a review tomorrow. Please do remind me, that would be helpful! :)

• BizzleWrites

If, when you get the review, you could review my most recent piece, that'd be great. You'll see to versions of it on my account, but it's the one closest to the top, so the most recent edited version.

• BizzleWrites

Wow, I really love your writing style. I'm definitely going to write a review!