Huba Huba

Writer, poet, musician, wanna-be-botanist.
Sleep deprived.
Call me a monster, I put milk in before the cereal.
I'm probably eating ramen right now or having a mental breakdown.
Imagine having an aesthetic bio
Joined: May 26, 2020

Again, this isn't completely done yet, but I will do review for review anyway! Feel free to request for reviews!!!!!
Though I'd prefer more reviews toward the time when this piece is more well developed, any will be greatly appreciated!

Igniting

"An angel slumps her shoulders, wanes her head over, and begins to break down. Her composure is no longer there, her waving, golden hair is thrown over her face that leaks burning tears that the glass of her eyes could no longer hold. Unlike the moon who plagiarizes light from the sun, she radiates through her beauty. Her white dress flows along and dances with the wind of the night, so pure, so strong; yet she is such an easy target for the ones who lurk where her radiance cannot reach. The sadness, the emotion of the picture I'm seeing through my eyes.. is perfection." thought K209. "Why the ones we were meant to replicate try so hard to achieve their twisted views of perfection? I'd die of boredom if I were like that-- if I could die." 

E785 flips her hair back behind her face and wipes those beautiful, flaming tears from her eyes, going back to her human like self, and the radiance turns off as if someone unplugged the chord. It's truly too bad that Dr. Xyzagerium had to throw her away due to her inability to use her legs. What's even worse is Dr. Xyzagerium didn't even bother destroying K209, as he didn't notice K209's hazardous thoughts, but only threw the clone away for the missing left humerus and missing rib cages. 

"K209, please don't do this," she pleads to him, tugging harder on 

"Why not?" K209 smirks. "The world looks more beautiful ignited with fire, without the rectangular prisms of buildings and office cubicles that give humans their hunched-over backs and white hair." 

"The world looks less beautiful with burnt corpses and ruined cities," E785 explains. "There's more to the city than the underground violence and the blue light emitting computers." 

"Justice for Valerian Xyzagerium, the one you were meant to imitate," K209 exclaims as he raises his right fist, just to slam it down on the explosive weapon to begin the one minute countdown. 

"E785 my dear, the fun begins." 

E785 is thrown over K209's right shoulder as K209 jumps off the roof of the building to a lower one, and the night air finally hits K209's faces, and E785's well, behind. 

K209 runs from the opposite direction of the flow of the wind, breaking through for the sake of his and E785's life. He is willing to brutally end the lives of thousands of humans, but would never end E785's life. He has not yet given her a name, nor has he gotten revenge on Dr. Xyzagerium. 

Alright chop chop I've gotten the storyline down, and now I just need to fill up that word count by continuing on with the scene. So here's the story: 
K209 and E785 are one of the many failures of clones Dr. Xyzagerium wanted to create, which he is trying to make clones of some of his family and friends, who all died in a mysterious bombing in Paris in 2438. K209 was supposed to be his son, and E785 was supposed to be his partner's niece. They're thrown out of the laboratory because K209 was missing a left humerus, and E785 couldn't utilize her legs. K209 and E785 go on an adventure to discover who they were meant to be (they didn't know), and Dr. Xyzagerium's whereabouts. 
The two clones meet when E785 loses her job as the babysitter when the family she worked for finds out of about her suspicious documenting (the clones are undocumented) and K209 is forced to leave a boxing group after overly-brutally beating up an opponent. Some romance is going to be included. 
Eventually, when they did find the doctor's whereabouts, K209 and E785 are horrified to learn the truth, and K209 grows to hate humanity (this I haven't thought about, but I won't include much about in this excerpt, but I got pretty proud of this idea and I might as well write a whole novel with this plot), and here he is, starting a bomb to set the city (haven't decided on exact setting, maybe Paris since it goes well with the mysterious bombing). And here we are with the scene. 

• lochnessie

WOAH this sounds so exciting!!! and re: thank you so much! so nervous for the comp XD

• Alita Swift

I’m very picky about the books I read, but this one sounds exciting!!!