Huba Huba

Writer, poet, musician, wanna-be-botanist.
Sleep deprived.
Call me a monster, I put milk in before the cereal.
I'm probably eating ramen right now or having a mental breakdown.
Imagine having an aesthetic bio
Joined: May 26, 2020

I'm having a writer's block. I don't know yet. Give me some ideas?

Igniting

"An angel slumps her shoulders, wanes her head over, and begins to break down. Her composure is no longer there, her waving, golden hair is thrown over her face that leaks burning tears that the glass of her eyes could no longer hold. Unlike the moon who plagiarizes light from the sun, she radiates through her beauty. Her white dress flows along and dances with the wind of the night, so pure, so strong; yet she is such an easy target for the ones who lurk where her radiance cannot reach. The sadness, the emotion of the picture I'm seeing through my eyes.. is perfection." thought K920. "Why the ones we were meant to replicate try so hard to achieve their twisted views of perfection? I'd die of boredom if I were like that-- if I could die." 

E785 flips her hair back behind her face and wipes those beautiful, flaming tears from her eyes, going back to her human like self, the radiance turns off as if someone unplugged the chord. 
So uhhh this scientist makes human clones but has made many failures and they're just sorta dumped out of the laboratory. So K920 was thrown out for thinking in twisted and harmful ways(the scientist doesn't care about what K920 would do to harm the society) and came with backward ankles, and E785 was too robotic and perfect on her good and bad moral standards and came without the ability to eat and runs on photosynthesis. While K920 corrupts the world, E785 always tries to cease harm from what K920 does. 
And I'm not sure about what I'm going to write from there. This is barely a start. 

Re- That would be so amazing! I'll just send you a comment when I want one! AND same goes for this piece of yours! I would like to review it when you're done! :)

• Malkiboy

Nice description! If it's just a start, I like it.

Re: Yep its 13 :) (not counting the "breathe." XD)

Omg yes! Keep writing!! I love how they don't actually have names like normal names! This is so interesting!