moonbunny

a high school writer wanting to get noticed for my work to get my thoughts out there .

please tell me what you would like to hear . I usually write poetry but I am working on a story

Nani

1
     A mistake made and meant as a joke , A stubborn family not wanting to apologize . A person whom wont admit there wrong , and the weeps of whom got hurt . tear and sorrow fallowing the one who caused it wanting to apologize and not knowing how . As they stay silent and don't talk a single word to each other they miss each others company . a friendship so strong that they do not wish to hurt one another again . two siblings who hurt one another but regret it the next second . a nick name of an older brother given to him by his younger sister who could not pronounce his name as a little girl . A named still used and stuck with him for ever .

• moonbunny

haha yeah I am a weeb actually but this is actually the nick name of my older brother I gave it to him when I was around the age of 4 but Im actually gonna put this on my other account along with my other writings

• Huba Huba

I clicked over seeing the "nani," thinking that I'm seeing a fellow weeb. Or is Nani supposed to be the name of the person being described here?