katnissromanoff

Aspiring actress and writer
ENFP-T
Theater and movie nerd

"Thank you for your consideration." - Katniss Everdeen

"I get emails from a raccoon. So, nothing sounds crazy anymore." - Natasha Romanoff

Hello! I love acting, singing, performing, and obviously writing. I love any books in the historical fiction and mystery genres and some dystopian (well I mean I'm open to any genre). As for movies and shows, I'll really watch anything with romance, comedy, drama, or action.

I constantly start stories, though I rarely finish them.

Currently reading Breathe by Sarah Crossan and Hamilton and Peggy by L.M. Elliot, but I'm always open to book suggestions!

Hope you're having a great day :)

Gilmore Girls and Zoom Weddings

9
Brisk morning air 
Rushes past me
As I walk around the town

The smell of baked goods
Tortures me as
We drive home

I turn on the TV
As I have the downstairs
To myself

Ugh, I hate Dean.
I can't bear to watch anymore
Yet, Netflix just goes to the next episode

Two hours later, I am still
Stuck in front of the TV, 
Glued to my chair

Rory, make up your mind, choose Jess!
I shout to myself
How can a show make me this mad?

I'm told that it is time for dinner
As I grimace at the 
Take-out that my family knows I despise

I eat anyway
Six o'clock!
The wedding!

Who's wedding? I ask
My cousin's apparently
I didn't know they existed until now

I guess some of my relatives
Don't know how to mute themselves on Zoom
I end up hearing a fair share of gossip

The ceremony was short and sweet
I teared up, though that wasn't a surprise,
Considering that I cry at everything

The night ends with a Zoom
Full of yelling cousins 
And LEGOs

What a weekend

A summary of my weekend! Just wanted to write a fun piece and I didn't have any ideas, so I thought, why not write about my day? Also, there were a few TV references (as the title hints to) I'm not just yelling to myself about random people haha. Hope you enjoyed it! 

• AJ - Izzy

re: thank you <3

• Rose A

Haha. Netflix is the best and the worst. All at the same time. But hey, if the wedding was over zoom, at least you didn't have to step on the LEGOs. :)

• Cosmogyral

oh man, that title knocked me off my feet!

• AJ - Izzy

re: thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it :)
    hahaha I can definitely relate to yelling cousins on zoom, every single weekend if you can believe it!!! Gotta love them like crazy though :)

• em wilder

re: emily and richard are okay. in like the first 5 seasons i don't like them that much... in the last 2 tho.... ahhh so sweet to lorelai and rory but are also occasionally overbearing and rude. yeah. how about you? <3

• wavewriter

I love this! So simple but funny. :)

• em wilder

re: yeah i know all about spoiling stuff for myself! lol ahh wait season 3 is that rory's first year of collage or is she still at chilton? and yeah-- tristan! he's so great and he got amazingly better and i am sorry to say he makes no appearance in any other season. he happens to be in a year in the life for like a split second which is really weird but also kinda cool! ugh logan. i wish tristan came back and replaced logan. he's okay just adds nothing to the story line really. and luke is so amazing and sookie! i know you haven't gotten to this part yet, but April! <3

• em wilder

ahh love this! and gg is the best! and dean is terrible (at least at by the end of s1) and yes jess is rory's soulmate!!! ahhhhh i love gilmore girls! what are your feeling towards logan? i think he's fine-- just too rich and not good enough for rory. and lorelei! okay sorry for the rant, i love gilmore girls and it literally took up one year of my life. i just can't choose a fav season... ah paris needs a spinoff! and year in the life was not that good in my opinion. anyway! :D <3

Re: Thanks so much! <3

• almost flora kane

i like this simple poem:) and i had to say... jess is obviously the right choice oh my gosh rory he's right there please