anemoia (#words)

WtW's resident "the cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having a long time ago picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (says rosi willard)

Child of God
logophile
volleyballer

Female

;)

one month

6
time
what is time?
is there such a constraint as time in this beautiful, broken world?

hours turn into a day
days turn into weeks without regard for human affairs
but sometimes, weeks pass like minutes
and years like days
and days like years

months.
we get twelve of them each year
before i knew it, one had passed
one month of wandering chaos and late nights
one month of words and profile changes
one month of finding a home
one month of becoming more me.
It's been just over a month since I joined WtW! I joined October 5, 2020. And I find it incredibly hard to believe that today is November 6, but... here we are. Thanks, everyone. I've already done an appreciation poem on 50 followers, but I'd just like to thank a few people off the top of my head, without looking at my profile:
- minty leaf
- queenie hawthorne (who is also minty leaf)
- SunV
- Rohan's Defender
- sci-Fi
- mirkat
- almost flora kane
- abrianna
- stone of jade
- firecracker k
- flowers of fall (Rose A.)
- doodleninja
- Rose!
- row_boat_writer
- AmandaWritesASilverLining
- beth r.
- Anne Blackwood
- FantasyOtter12
- V-Rose
- GhoulGirl2020 (CoolGirl2020)
I lied, I had to look up the name of a piece and see who wrote it (V-Rose's "The Thing About Falling" and then I remembered GhoulGirl2020, and I had to put her on here.)
Anyway... sending joy and smiles and hopefully good vibes to all of you!
P.S. I plan on republishing several works after the novel comp is over. But for November, that's my main focus. Along wit some random poems and word dumps. ;)

• Tushar Mandhan

re:re: honestly that's the biggest compliment i've ever got. Taylor is just phenomenon<3
    yeah i was kinda working on few scripts and two of them needed songs, so i thought why not practice it first XD like those classic musicals.

Congrats! I'm glad you're here. I can't believe it's only been a month; you fit in so well. And thank you for the shoutout!! :D

• Tushar Mandhan

re: Thanks a lot and yes u guessed it right, it was kinda inspired by true events but while writing it, i kept listening to 'it's nice to have a friend.' Even I don't know how many taylor references r there. I love her so such that a lot of times, they r unintentional XD

• sci-Fi

aahhhhhh congrats on ONE WHOLE MONTH and 70+ FOLLOWERS!!! Thx for the shoutout!!! Keep posting ;)

• BizzleWrites

Replying: The Charlotte's Web quote is the very last line. Also, thanks for writing a review, I'm looking forward to reading that.

re: haha what do you mean that you are "intrigued yet don't fully understand" my profile?

• BizzleWrites

Replying: I'm glad my review helped. If you could review my piece Raphael and Maya that would be appreciated.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

AWWWW, congrats!!! You are such an important part of this community, and you bring so much encouragement and kindness and talent! Keep writing! And thank you so much for the shoutout!! <3

re: ikr sooo true! titles def make a difference to how interesting something is tho

Wow, congrats on almost 70 now! In only a month, that's wonderful, proud to be one!
    Re: yes, the piece is a republishing. I literally cannot remember what artist Anne is talking about.

awww the shoutout is so sweet! Congrats on one month!!! That's so exciting!! Also tho this piece is amazing!!
    re: i am so glad you like the characters!! I am definitely going to be posting more on them later--i'm reviewing what I already have written and filling in some holes. I'll let you know if/when i do (only if you want). Also i love the names too haha they are the first names that i really love without second guessing too much. Thank you for the review i can't wait to read it! Also i like that name idea...i might play around with it. I'm awful at titles XD

• (sk)eyesofocher

ok so can I just say YOUR USERNAME I CANT RIGHT NOW ITS SO PRETYYYYYY