BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!
I exist. I think? :3
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21 2020!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

Ok...Can I just thank every one of the people on this site. I just want to give everyone a hug and thankyou for supporting me through everything!!!

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

"The universe takes care of all its birds" - In Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I'm not here to judge anyone. If anyone wants a listening ear I am here for you.

Wonderful feeling (read footnotes)

14
There are not enough words in any world to describe how I feel

A dying flower shrivelling
Brown wafer petals falling to the ground
Dying in the wasteland it calls home

A raindrop in the drought
A seedling starting to sprout
Dew droplets perch on scarlet petals
Butterflies caressing leaves
Bright as a macaw's emerald feathers
Bees buzz, black striped bodies
Zooming through the air

The moon's kindred spirit
With his wrinkled eyes
Wisdom clouded eyes
A smile brighter 
Than one thousand suns

Especially I just want to say a special thank you to xXlunagirlXxJustAnotherDarlingLata.B and birthdaycandles. I just don't have enough words or words that will let me express my immense gratitude. You are all amazing and I can't wait to see what you publish next!

I want to thank each and every follower! I can't express how amazing everyone is and how talented they are!
rainydayz
SelfishCrow
Roses
Alex S
ek503
Karma's_Coming
Inimitable
xXlunagirlXx
FantasyOtter12
Polaris
birthdaycandles
Huba Huba
Tayyaba
Bookworm101
Writing4Life
~wildflower~
madeline3.14159
~Zoe N~
NaiadIna
Starcatcher
ChocolateKiwi (on hiatus)
Vicarious
josephineilling
queenie
Busssy.Beee
JustAnotherDarling
Dakshi
RemovedUser1
Jj101
beth r.
Figwit
Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;)
Century Friend
Hanadee Cone
Lata.B
Chloe :) <3
Snoblue07
anemoia & lattes (#dreams of autumn)
Bookwitch
.amelia.
løne wølf
acrosstheuniverse28
iamherbooks
hero2a11
D.B.Quaginn
Mina_77
Doodleninja
SunV
Pavithra C.P
Unixis Hedwig

Everyone has helped me grow as a writer and to express myself. Everybody has helped me improve and feel more confident in myself. I am in disbelief that so many people want to read what I write. This community is the most positive and supportive place and filled with incredible writers. Thankyou!

Oooh, the second stanza is gorgeous! It makes me think of a desert blooming after a rain. Also, I am proud to now be one of your followers! You're such a great writer!

• ava09 (sorta back)

replying: thank you! and i love wolves too!!! they're my favorite animal. :)

• midnight.summerrose

One, this is absolutely amazing!! :)
    Happy to be following you now as well!! :)
    Re: awww thank you so much!!

• ava09 (sorta back)

that poem is gorgeous. congrats!! also i LOVE your profile pic. :) can't believe i wasn't following you before either but that's fixed haha - i look forward to reading more of your pieces!! do you like wolves?

• Huba Huba

Congradulations! And the poem is short yet so sweet!

• ~madeline~

Congrats!!!!

• ChocolateKiwi

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!! Your writing is always so talented, and like JustAnotherDarling said, the imagery here is gorgeous <33

• sci-Fi

Congrats on 50 Followers!! I can't believe I wasn't already following you so.... yep, fixed that. Congrats on 51!

• JustAnotherDarling

congrats on 50 followers love! and aww thank youu, but it's all My pleasure to indulge in your wondrous words <3
    speaking of, "Dew droplets perch on scarlet petals" my goodness! that imagery is just what i needed today; it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Re- i know that feeling and trust me it will pass by. What's your favorite genre to write about? I could maybe give you some ideas but all I do if I'm stuck is go on google and look up prompts to write about.
    Also thank you so much for your comment! I have written a little longer version than the one you read if you have the time to read it! :D
    aww and once again congrats on all your followers!