antizoeclub

she/they :)
capricorn sun
blm! acab!

we are the crossroads, my little outlaw

ode to body

12

there is a rose garden i am cultivating beneath the lining of my skin,
a turbulent land that seethes and and foams in my sleep, the only thing that adores
my dreams of heat and earth. i am stumbling through the underbrush of
my own aches and desires. hold a flame up to these wrists of mine,
watch the forest of my body slink together like melting wax, 
like two slow dancers shifting into one with feet glued to 
high school gymnasium floors. his head here, her hands here, a place for every
body and every place on the body, Order order order.
he says: i would still love you if you burned it all to the ground. their bodies like
exploding stars; enmeshing and dying and Bright, my body like a 
great prairie, the rumbling endless scream of earth and the silent whisper of grass that
beneath this tries to be heard. where was i? she is burning it all to the ground. 
he doesn't know how to love her anymore. she was bound to end up this way.
stars can't help but burn. their bodies spill light everywhere, and the world shivers
in its heat and its fear. this earth fears itself. or so she told me.

breaths and steps and life moving on, the sounds of everything and the sounds
of the stars, and the sound of her watching the wisteria grow in my throat.
in the most elegant of disasters, the white dress is still stained red.
when i run out of bridges to burn, i'll set myself on fire. my body will understand.
this makes no sense i know,,,, but it was a vibe in the moment sooo word vomit time!! thanks for reading <3

re: haha no i'm not stalking you XD somehow, i guessed that you'd dress that way. idk. i guess i can really understand people's personalities from what they write? lol
    so glad you liked it dear <33

• AJ - Izzy

This is beautiful, wow. The line "hold a flame up to these wrists of mine/watch the forest of my body slink together like melting wax/like two slow dancers shifting into one with feet glued to/high school gymnasium floors", it just sang. Can writing sing? Well, it's gorgeous and somehow, it did sing... it's a dance, and you've perfected it. Amazing writing <3

idk if it entirely makes sense either but the beauty is in the mystery. it can mean something different to everyone, and that's what makes it sing. the prose, the diction, the imagery... heavenly. desirous. passionate. deep and aching, all of it. so glad that paisley blue recommended you.

hi! just wanted to let you know that i wrote a piece doing the descriptions of people and you were one of them... you should check it out and tell me how wrong i was XD hope you're having a good day!

wow. your words amaze me!

• journal.scribbles

Wow Wisp put it so well. " i am stumbling through the underbrush of / my own aches and desires. hold a flame up to these wrists of mine, / watch the forest of my body slink together like melting wax," what the heck your imagery is amazing. And the last line gave me chills. This is just so gosh darn good!!!

• Wisp

What are you talking about??? This is still a vibe, and it just makes sense. Like I can feel in my core that it makes sense, it just clicks in all the right places. I have to tell you, the whole piece is just so beautifully executed, the way you've written it makes me feel like I'm watching falling stars blossom to life. Reading this felt like coming alive (Ironic when it's talking about burning things down-), it felt like the rebirth of something. Your words are treasures, and this truly is a jewel.
    (Also, I couldn't help but think of your message to reader while reading this, especially with the ending)