Souled Out

Antarctica

❝will you still smile at me
when the world is burning?❞

-

hi.
i'm souled out.

he didn't like the way his heart fluttered when he thought of his enemy, the way he found himself yearning for those smiles and the few genuine laughs. they were supposed to be separate, fighting for their own causes, weapons aimed at the other's throat. but, instead, he found himself here, laying underneath the stars and pointing out all the constellations his enemy couldn't name. what a fool he was, what a fool they were. this wouldn't last. the world was never kind to those who deviated from their paths.

my sleep schedule died seven years ago anyhow

8
it's late
no it's not
well it is nearly eleven p.m. but that's not that late
go the frick to sleep
you're waking up at five a.m.

yeah but
tv with the fam-
go the frick to sleep
no
go
the
frick
to
sleep

no.

• dream02

First of all, amazing piece!
    Second, insomnia sucks, this piece is really relatable.
    Third, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, ANTARCTICA?!?!? Bruh that's so cool

• AJ - Izzy

Oh wow, the conversations with my mind everyday... but you know, sometimes some of the best inspiration comes when the entire world is asleep, and you're alone with the silence of the night and the the burning stars watching you think. Just a thought :)

• abby.a

yeah.... i get this. i have insomnia and it's the absolute worst. repeating what everyone else is saying... Antarctica??! i mean, live your best life, but....

yeah.... sigh. i absolutely hate insomnia. you are not alone. and just echoing sci-fi... you in antarctica?! try to get some sleep, i'm rooting for you! <3<3<3

• sci-Fi

Sleep schedule? What's that?
    repeating what Starcatcher said... are u rlly in Antarctica????

• Starcatcher

ha I relate! but um.. your from antartica like what the frick.