Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

8
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

XLV. i find myself drowning in a void
far too many times to be healthy,
but it is silent.
       and then there is a ringing
and i once again
wish it to be silent.

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know.

• Rose A

I imagine, like, this star floating through a pitch-black night sky. Then a star explodes, and it is quiet once again. The world changed and born anew.

• lilybeam26

I see a women with beautiful long hair flowing behind her, she sits with her body naturally folded. She flows through space gingerly touching the stars and smiling. She looks straight at you (or the camera if you think of it as a movie) fear ripping through her body. She falls, hands covering her ears.

• Anna_19

I see someone, like, trying to swim in black. Just black darkness, that's thick or something causes the person is trying to stay up in it, but it's only their mind. The blackness is making a sound, like a ringing sound. Just a high pitched ringing that's coming from every direction.

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

This is gorgeous. I just really love this series!!!!

• kealoha

i think of crying in bed when i read this, lovely writing! i absolutely love this collection :)

• JonesyL123

You really have a way with words! It's nice to have poetry that is just made up of beautiful sentences.

Woah... this is intense! and beautiful... Wow. Again, wonderful poem <333

• em wilder

i imagine a girl on her knees staring straight ahead. suddenly, a deafening ringing sound blars in her ears and she cups her hands over them. she collapses to the ground and gets swallowed by her fears and hopes and dreams. now all is silent. ahhhhhhh, i love this! <3<3<3

• Tushar Mandhan

From first sentence, I was transported to the 'cardigan' music video and towards the end, I was picturing 'out of woods' music video. I have no idea why XD