BlueWolf

Hi!
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett

I am you.

Dear girl with the blue eyes,

You know me. I am you but not. I am from somewhere different, elsewhere. But I am still you. You are still me. We are one in many different forms. I know of two others. Two of you and me. We. I am Mindal874. And I am from the 7th dimension. I have contacted you because We are needed. Have you ever wanted to save all of everything? You have no choice. Destiny doesn't make mistakes. I will find you if you try to run. I know where you will hide. I know your first crush, your first lie and the map of your life. Because I am you. We breathe the same breaths. We have the same blood running through are veins and Our paths are both drawn in the stars. We will save life from itself.

Regards,

M874 ...
This is from the one line prompt:
  • You get a letter from someone who claims to be you from a different dimension. What does it say
I wrote it quickly and it is probably too repetitive but I'm having a writers block for the novel competition so I just needed a break.

• November 5, 2020 - 4:22am (Now Viewing)

• Starlitskies

"We will save life from itself." - I love this!
    Re: Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It really made my day. I'm in the same boat as you regarding the novel competition. Hope you get through it. :)