LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

Feel free to review! Please be polite! BTW... I wrote this on my phone, so formatting and indenting is probably off. Oops! Lol. Hope you enjoy. ;)

Is Today Ashen or Golden?

6
The day falls between ash and gold. I can’t decide what I think of it as.
Maybe it’s a deceptive day of encouragement. 
Maybe it’s a misjudged day of 
brilliance.
Either way... I won’t let the sun burn my pale cheeks today as I sink in the warm heat. 
Today will be what I mold it to become.
My eyes will glisten in the light, and maybe I will see my reflection in the lake. Maybe I will cry with joy.
Today won’t shoot down my passion.
The soft, whimsical grass will massage my back today and the wind will whisper all the truths the clouds cover and all the lives stars hold.
Today will be molten glass, simmering at the perfect temperature for me to stretch and shape it into a permanent reminder of peace.

Hey guys! I wanted to post on WTW before I go to bed, to close out my writing day! Today went pretty well and I got somewhere around 2k more words added to my NaNo novel! Hope y’all have a great day/night! 

Gorgeous imagery, prose-y and poetic. btw, people really are all polite and kind here. at least, everyone tries to be. no one is perfect, but when giving feedback, no on has ever been overly harsh or impolite in their delivery. so no need to worry about that. <3 keep it up girl!

• Rose A(hiatus)

Amazzing with two Zs. As always. Great job on your NaNo novel! That's quite a lot of words. Maybe I'll do it again this year...

beautiful writing as always and so happy you are writing so much! <3