FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~Joined with best friends jztpenguin and mindfruit!!

~WtW adopted by ze amazing Anne Blackwood ^-^

~Son of Poseidon (Apparently. I guess it fits cuz...sea otters. Hm)

~ "A writer's job is to make the unclear clear and the clear unclear" ~mindfruit 2020

~ "orange also tastes like an orange" ~mindfruit 2021

~Hey, you should go find an otter. I hear they're adorable!

~Caramel iced milk with boba, lychee jelly, and less ice please
*-*

~Music. hmm...-EDM-Lofi-Deep House-Ambient-Dubstep-

~I'm here but not really...resident ghost writer? XD

I Watch / Feelings

*Write a poem that includes the word "watch" three times*

Nervousness I see

A kid about my age / comes on and bows

The crowd boos / I've watched this before

The Romeo / will never get Juliet

I watch / as he sobs / and tears spill out of sorrowful eyes

And hate 

I've seen too much hate / to last an infinite number of lifetimes

Different people / new ideas / shut down

I look down at my watch.

I'm late for my meeting.

~FantasyOtter12
Hah. Third 'watch' threw you off didn't it ;)
Have a good day!

• Wisp

It's kinda ironic really, since my first interaction with you was when I congratulated you for getting 100 followers, and here I am thanking you for being a part of my 100 followers. You've been such a kind and supportive presence here at WtW, and I'm so glad that we've had brief interactions. Your pieces are always so lighthearted and there's something about them that just make me smile. You're always supporting others and I just think that's such a sweet thing and admirable part of you. So I hope this comment gives you the support that you've ceaselessly given others. Because you absolutely deserve it. Thank you so much for all your encouragement, you have no idea how much it means to me.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

"The Romeo / will never get Juliet

I watch / as he sobs / and tears spill out of sorrowful eyes"
    Ahh, there's something so sincere and sweet about this. It's heartbreaking, but it's like watching a reenactment of your past happen before you. There's a rawness in this piece and you pack so much emotion and such a powerful message in this. And the way you tied this around a play, something as painful as being criticized for something you put your heart and soul into, gosh it hits so hard. Because I don't know about you, but I've been shot down so many times sometimes I wonder about even continuing this--whatever this is. And you portray that hurt in such a heartbreaking way that it shatters you a little. Lovely piece, and as ambedo & sugar cookies (#holidayvibes) said, the simplicity of the closing part just adds so much to it.

everything about this!!! the title, the third watch, the closure and the simplicity of it. taking the mundane and making it important.

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: the title is sO pretty...kinda wanna spin some words into a poem related to it now...
    lol oop- i like his voice but each to their own :D

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: BAHAHAHAHA WAITTT yeah lol I was looking for a new/different sound and this caught my ear :D
    also I really like the sound of "Lost in Amsterdam".... it's so chill and kinda makes me think i'm on a beach for some weird reason lol

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: thank you for the suggestion! listening now :)

• Rachaelgrace

This is absolutely awesome. I tried that prompt and it was so hard to get it effortless like you did! Nice job!

Oh, I just read in your message from writer that you like, 'Lost in Amsterdam' I've always found that song to be quite fun!!

this is so good! As always :) I really like the way it plays out!!

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: i think so? idk it's been a couple days lol but My Favorite Clothes is also one of my favs :)
    okay but honestly, i need new music desperately....any suggestions?

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: ohmygosh your enthusiasm gives me enthusiasm and now i'm literally BEAMING and thank you!! and consequently, those are my favorite lines too :D

Aw, this is kind of sad. Poor kid. Yeah, the watch surprised me a little. I like the line about Romeo and Juliet. Kind of cool reference.

• Rose A(hiatus)

Hi. Just thought I should mention I went to the zoo and saw otters. They were so adorable!

• Jason_claire :)

Yes, indeed it is
    Replaying-To be quiet honest, I think everyone reaches such a not okay point as to no longer be human.

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: Out of the Blue sounds like melted chocolate - to me, at least lol
    Call Away sounds.... interesting.... I have no idea how else to describe it, but I enjoy it! (though, RINI remains my favorite arist)

• JustAnotherDarling

okay but why did I imagine a businessman in his (probably) $800 suit checking his watch at the end of a middle school rendition of Romeo and Juliet? lol regardless, this was a joy to read; very clever with that last "watch"! (I didn't even see it until I read your footnotes :o )

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Love this! Great creative third one! ;)

• katnissromanoff

Love this! Especially the last "watch" :)

Chapter 20 is out for Traitors and Rebels!

haha! <3

• Rose A(hiatus)

ha, it did. good watch poem.

XD love this! and yes that last watch def did throw me but it made me laugh! really well written!