Cosmogyral

and i am tired,
so very tired.

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

11
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

XLIV. i am not a person who romanticizes stars
i learn from them,
and they too, learn from me.
the mechanics of one in solitude.
        i simply dwell among them,
but i do not live, for they do not take kindly to life.

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know.
please abstain from mentioning the pressuring situation in an ongoing change of powers in any governmental state, i realize it may be relevent to a thought, but thinking about it makes me super unhappy (sorry :( ).

i dub this piece, 'irony'.

woah, this is brilliant. i definitely love the title--and the footnotes are so relatable. I get it. :( this poem is so beautiful <333
    hope you're hanging in there :)

• asimic

!! i love this
    i'm terrible at comments, but i really enjoyed this poem. the words you chose are simple, but they make the emotion of the song even stronger. great job!!

• ect.13

This is seriously gorgeous... well done :)

• Turkeycracker K (a.ka. Firecracker)

Huh! I've heard about this piece and wanted to see what it was all about! It's cool!

• em wilder

totally okay about your footnote and i agree and now i shall shut of up. on to your poem... marvelous! i actually think of a person among the stars. the stars and person whisper to each other and all is peaceful. until... the person wants to leave the stars and thanks them profusely for all that they have learned (secrets of the universe!) the stars refuse to let the person leave and the person is alive but cannot live. thank you for this! really thought-provoking! <3<3<3

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

I really like this one! :) It reminded me of the Little Prince, as he lives among the stars and has conflict there.