I. Connolly

Reader
Poet(sometimes)
Musician
Hopeless Romantic
Catholic
Always smiling
Still trying to figure out this writing thing

Any help with my writing would be great because sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing. :)

“Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale”- Hans Christian Anderson(I think)
"Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy."

Years pass

17
366 days ago- it started with a stupid joke and next thing you know you’re being honest and saying it’s me that you like.

365 days ago- I was shuffling through the halls awkwardly as butterflies flew amuck in my stomach at just the thought of seeing you, the boy I liked and who somehow liked me.

364 days ago- we were talking happily as you in a motion went to pull me in with your hand around my shoulder, an endeavor that ended in giggles and blushes all around.

362 days ago- it was freezing outside and I was too stubborn to admit the biting cold so you threw your sweatshirt over me, that warm comforting sweatshirt which I gave back being stubborn though it was my greatest desire just to keep it.

359 days ago- sitting at that table with those insane friends of ours and one dare leading to your one burst of courage as you let your lips find their way onto my cheek as I turned crimson with delight.

344 days ago- you waited 30 minutes but you finally went and kissed me with that pump of the fist and goofy grin on your face

331 days ago- I was crying from uncertainty not wanting to say what I felt... it was too soon... we were too young to feel that way and yet I did... you stopped it all with those 3 little words that some people need.

315 days ago- Christmas gifts are so hard to find but you found that perfect little book just to make me smile.

294 days ago- I couldn’t figure out the gifts for your birthday but of course you didn’t care and felt just the same.

247 days ago- you got sick but wouldn’t leave until you’d gotten me those flowers and a cute toy dog.

241 days ago- you told me it was okay and that I was perfect just the way I was

230 days ago- we had got talk it out as the tears and laughter clung to our faces

Everything was fine.
Then it all ended.
The world changed.
We changed.
Let’s go back 366 days.
Can we got back?
Please?

• Elizabeth Lewis

No!!!! Please no! Is this a nonfiction story?

• -<~>- izzymorales -<~>-

IM GOING TO CRY, OH MY GOD

• in_love_with_writing [maybe coming back from the hiatus?]

"Can we go back? Please?" Those hit so hard, and I'm not kidding I actually cried...
    Ugh the nostalgia!!!! It takes a lot of talent to make someone cry through your writing!!

• Just_A_Memory

You know, when I first saw this in my feed, my first thought was, are they going to describe all 366 days O-o This is beautiful though! The days really add texture to the writing <3

• BlueWolf

Just gorgeous work! Love this so much! I was captivated!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

I also love how you divided it into days!

• Rohan’s Defender

I’m with anemoia & lattes! AHHH THIS IS AMAZING AND I WNAT TO GO CRY!

• hold on to the memories #NEWYEAR [slightly hiatus]

my heart, my soul, what have you done to them?? the emotions, the nostalgia, the simple reality of it, the emotions.

oh my word. the style and formatting of this is absolutely perfect and made me want to laugh and cry and love all at once. the emotion shown in this is so sweet and meaning full and that last line is heartbreaking. really well written!

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

this is so cute. diary kinda vibe?

Oh omg aw I love this! This made me go through a roller coaster of emotions!

• Shortz22Jr.

Wow, the emotion here is amazing! It made me feel like I was experiencing it first hand, which I can relate to some but all the rest seemed just as real. Your writing is astounding! Keep it up, this is a beautiful piece!