I`m 16, and have always had a knack for writing. I am hoping to sharpen my skills and come out with a new perspective of myself as a writer.
Written By: Ariell Wright
April 29, 2015
1. War is entirely avoidable.
2. Happiness occurs in and of yourself alone.
3. What has been started will never be completely finished.
4. Sticks and stone may break bones, but words also cause pain.
5. You are capable of understanding without having to previously been in a similar situation.
6. Though we are separated by language barriers, all humans are capable of communicating with one another.