Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

5
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

XLIII. even in the dark you will find your way out

What did you think when you read that? What did you feel? Even if it was the most unintelligible scene or incomprehensible nonsense, tell me, please. I'd like to know
i dub thee, 'irony'

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

This one is filled with hope! Nice piece :) It reminded me of the Last Airbender when they are stuck in the cave in season 2.

• Rose A

I'm thinking like, someone locked in a dark room. then suddenly, the door creaks open letting in some light. The person looks up in shock. That might be weird, but that's what I imagined. Love your collection!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I thought of a girl peeling back the darkness of the night sky to reveal the light of a thousand stars.

• ANSON REYNOLDS

also- love your name, and the series' names, and the disclaimer about group names for pieces- that really made my day in a weird but perfect way.

• ANSON REYNOLDS

I flashed back to like every single novel I've ever read and that moment where the hero/heroine just lifts their head up and is like "forget this, I'm going to save the freaking universe"
    the feeling/thought process was like that, but a little nicer. softer. maybe without the freaking :)

I agree with mirkat--but then again, that's all ive been thinking about lately, so that might just be me. :) I love this series :)

• em wilder

election. that's all i thought. <3