sci-Fi

Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist

~pink~purple~blue~
Aries INFP-A
Fangirl ;D

irl bsf and WTW twins with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV rosi willard and lochnessie!

hai :D

I suck at titles. Anyways, WtW Descriptions! ;)

13
I have the images of people I've never met flitting through my mind as I read their words on a screen.

1. I think she's kind of small and thin, but she always seems tall because she smiles a lot. She has a tiny nose and huge brown eyes, and straight brown hair that's goes just past her shoulders. Everyone she knows wants to be her friend because she's just that friendly.

2. She's tall, and her eyes are hazel brown. She has a round face with a bunch of freckles and her hair is caramel brown and wavy. She's ALWAYS smiling. And she can make a whole room burst into hysterical laughter with like three words.

3. She has purple(knew that beforehand) chin-shoulder length hair that's always up in a clip or ponytail. Her eyes are greenish blue. She's on the tall end of average height. She's one of those people who's always unironically wearing either flannel or those checkered high top Vans. She's more of a loner but everyone likes her.

4. Why do I feel like she has red hair? Or strawberry blond at least. Her eyes are green. She just wears whatever feels comfortable that day. All her friends (and she has a lot of them) know her for being the goofy girl who will smack someone if they're being a jerk.

1. mirkat
2. beth.r
3. Paisley Blue
4. lochnessie

These are just random people I thought of on the spot. Feel free to get super mad at me in the comments :)

• November 11, 2020 - 11:22am (Now Viewing)

• beth r.

aw love your description! freckles are super cute, but sadly i'm pretty tan so i don't have any lol. i'm blonde, but my hair is wavy and everything else is relatively on point, so yeah! i'm flattered , you're so sweet :)

• em wilder

awww, you did me? thank you! i love hearing what people think of me.... let's seeeee idk about small and thin. i mean i'm 5 foot like maybe 4 inches? as for a small nose, yeah actually. i do have big brown eyes (my fav physical part of myself btw XD) and brown hair, though it just touches my shoulders. i'm actually kinda antisocail? i mean people who know me are clearly happy and glad to be my friend. i'm constantly making people burst out laughing hehe. also i would totally do this prompt and one for you but i have this weird thing where i can't imagine people's faces? like not even in dreams-- just blank. it's not creepy, tho. it's always been that way. supper weird. anyway. i am touched! <3<3<3

• lochnessie

re: OWL TWINS
    and you may have described my spirit :) you got all of the stuff about my personality right, and the comfy clothes!

• lochnessie

apparently i have huge eyes. my friends think i look like a human owl which is random but there you go

• lochnessie

also, i have brown hair and eyes and i'm really short :)

• lochnessie

BUT HE WAS MEAN TO MY FRIEND

• lochnessie

re: awesome!!!! and he had a bruise on his head for ages so maybe not that gently

• lochnessie

re: yes he was a jerk. g e n t l y whacked with a ukelele. he was mean to my friend.
    and thank you! and you're in my wtw descriptions!

• lochnessie

AHAHHA I love this!! unfortunately the physical description is... not quite there but it feels like you looked into my soul!! i do always wear whatever's comfortable, and I have whacked a jerk over the head with a ukelele

• katnissromanoff

These are great and so detailed! Amazing job :)

Apparently we all think of Beth the same way?? I hope we're right XD.

Re: Thanks you!

• Jasmine khawar

Paisley, i can imagine her hair and i loved it!!
    Great descriptions

re: haha lol okie dokie i'll do that sometime today :D

This is great! I imagine beth the same way haha

• Cosmogyral

Analyzing based on writing is fun, if I did it, I think it might end up not knowing the writer well enough, lmao. Sounds fun, I might give it a go.

omggg this is awesome!!! haha you got the purple hair right XD except it's actually a really short pixie cut! I do have green eyes :D And flannels are my absolute FAVORITE, so nice job with that one!! i so wish i had checkered vans... dude you did so well with this lol :D now i kinda feel like i should do one of these... yay or nay?