LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

Please feel free to review if you would like, just remember to be polite, please! <3

Holding Hands With My Timid Dream

5
    The day unfolded like a blanket over my vision of what today should have looked like. Every wish I had for accomplishments I could have made today, were masked with procrastination, a friend that used to be rather close to me. I should have had success in my goals and plans and dreams that were going to be laid out pristine and clear, but instead, everything got interrupted with a cutthroat fog of heartless failure.
    Everything that was included in the present that was a nice day was wrapped in a golden bow of misleading hope that wasn't exactly ripped off, instead, it was slowly peels of, layer by layer and it stung my little hopeful soul.
   I most likely should give up on the insane images whirling around my head like young hummingbirds searching for nectar. Instead of giving in to the primitive instinct, I do as I do each night and let myself melt away into the night with a pocket of hope tucked under my bed pillow.     
    Tomorrow I will meet my dream at the sunrise and maybe it will have the courage to take my hand and together we could paint the day into the perfect picture.

Hey guys! I wanted to do a free-write after finished my NaNoWriMo writing for today to kind of ease out of writing for the day as well as keep posting on WTW! I hope you guys like this! Feel free to comment your thoughts below!

*UPDATE*

NaNoWriMo is going really well! I actually broke 10k words today on my novel, so I am really excited! It feels really good to be back writing a book and I am pretty satisfied with the story so far. I know this is going to be a huge journey and I am so glad I embarked on it! I still have not announced my title for the novel, but if you want to get a little expert check out my piece...A Silver Lining, and feel free to comment on any suggestions/thoughts regarding that. Hope you all have a good night/day- 

Amanda

wow it's just so.... ahhh like dreamy and satisfying to read

love the message this sends and beautiful writing as always!!! wow, 10k words is so much! keep it up, i know you can do this! <3<3<3

• AJ - Izzy

Procrastination, my very close friend XD
    This is really good!! I absolutely love that ending, "Tomorrow I will meet my dream at the sunrise and maybe it will have the courage to take my hand and together we could paint the day into the perfect picture", it is so incredibly powerful. Amazing writing! And congrats on breaking 10k words, that's insane!! Best of luck with your novel :)