JustAnotherDarling

...departed sometime in the autumn...
should you ever need a friend, find me on Wattpad under the same username or at my Instagram: @almostttaesthetic

all my love, and then some more,
JustAnotherDarling

this was made possible by: Exhaustion, Election Anxiety, and Daydreaming

in all seriousness, i'm okay - if not a tad bit melodramatic ;)

i hope you all are doing well, and i'm always here for you if you want someone to talk to/rant to or anything <3

Dreams Are Real When You're Sleeping

11

take this dust and make it glitter
bottle up the dark for when i am thirsty
let the winds harvest my tears
and let me fall with all the grace of a dead leaf in autumn

d o   n o t 
                    b e l o n g 

h e r e 

swarm me with half-truth stories
spin your tales so that i savor every drop of your honied lies
enchant me with your effervescent visions
render me enamored with your cobweb fantasies
fill me with reverence for your hopes

a n d  l e t  m e  o n e  d a y  c a l l  o u r  d r e a m s 

r e a l i t y

• crystalline•galaxies

this is such a cool formatting that really strengthens the imagery. i'm definitely going to be rereading this again and again.
    re: your support means a lot to me. sending love back your way! <3

• Abigail Faith

Aww!! Thanks so much!! And I'll try pay back that review as soon as you're ready! Thanks :)

• ~madeline~

Re: no problem!! Just let me know when you post it and I'll review :)

• Abigail Faith

Ok, so I'm going to review a piece of yours... Any certain one you'd like reviewed? I love all your work, just didn't know if there was a certain one you'd like feedback on. Thanks ;)

• Abigail Faith

Awww!! Thank you so so much! :)

• AJ - Izzy

This is absolutely stunning!! I can't believe I haven't found your account, this is absolutely beautiful. The line, "render me enamored with your cobweb fantasies"... I'm speechless. This is amaziiing <3

Re: yep, great guitar sound, not crazy about the voice but i like the title. I do prefer winter lol

• ~madeline~

RE: Thanks so much, I would love a review... is there anything you would like me to review of yours in return?

Oh my goodness i SWEAR when I was looking at songs on the discover playlist when u asked for recommendations she likes spring, I prefer winter by slchld was on there and I just passed by it LOL

Re: thanks for the support <333 it means a lot <33

The discovered playlist got updated yesterday...hmm I don't have any with good lyrics they all just have a really prominent beat so i can lose myself for a little... how about Stay by Kaan Pars and jfarr? idk

Re: thank you so much! yes, the aesthetic of autumn in general is just delightful.

Okay FIRST OF ALL THIS IS STUNNING. wow, i love this!!! <333
    re: woah, i had no idea that it meant loathing--that would totally give it a different feel! I love that you read it both ways--that's awesome! :) So glad you liked it, dear! <333

For some reason, the dust and words about dreaming make me think of Tinker Bell's fairy dust and Peter Pan (maybe cause I'm reading the book, heh heh).

ngl I think my fav RINI song is 'my favorite clothes', i forgot if it was in your sotd or not

• Seb_

re: Thank you for that sweet comment! It means so much!
    I really like the magical feel of this piece, especially with the use of formatting. Keep up the good work!

• dead account

re: yeah, i just really don't like what's going on with pieces being taken down. plus, yws has a dm system soooo...

This piece... talk about melted chocolate vibes will you?! absolutely
    S T U N N I N G piece sooo beautiful <33 "enchant me with your effervescent visions
    fill me with reverence for your hopes" gahhh

ahhhhh this is just gorgeous and dreamy but electrifying also

this is so beautiful and powerful and it flows perfectly and the format is magnificent (running gout of adjectives here lol...) and and and the imagery is electric and i could hear this poem being spoken for some reason which is so cool! and i know exactly what you mean when Exhaustion, Election Anxiety, and Daydreaming sponsor your writing.... XD honestly, not a joke at all but i am nervously laughing.....
    ahhhhhhhh
    ok i shall stop zee rant!
    re: lol i think? i feel you.... sending love! <3<3<3