anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

I hope you enjoy! Please comment below any questions for me that you have as well as predictions!

A Game of 2 truths and a lie chapter 1 and 2? (Juicy plot!!!)

14
Daisy

I am so proud of myself! I have a current streak of 50 people I caught in a row! Meaning, I have 50 points plus the times that I haven’t gotten caught, so 60 points. Oh my goodness I forgot to introduce myself!

My name is Daisy. Now, some say I’m a crazy, bubbly, upbeat freak. While others say, I’m a ray of sunshine and a ball of energy, that I’m beautiful and that I bring hope and joy to others. That’s how I like to think of it. 

“I’m home from school” my ten year old little sister said. She’d just got back from one of the best schools in the country, Prowisdom. It teaches you all about being wise and smart. Sadly, I did go to this school, but now I go to regular school, middle school. Where I don’t just learn wisdom but also knowledge. 

“What did you guys learn today?” I asked her. “We learned about control. We did these practices where we got observe the twitches that we make when we lie. So we practice how to control them. We do this every year, but this year I noticed that I kept fiddling with my toes. So I learned how to control that” she said. “That’s good. Mine is always touching my clothes” I said. She nodded and then went away.

Two truths and a lie wasn’t always around. It started when I was around the age of four, which was eight years ago. I then had to go to a new school and completely different environment. They also injected a little thing in me, I’m not sure what it was. It scared me though. It flowed and was almost like it was from the future. They put it into my wrist. It did hurt when they did, now it’s fine though. Our whole world shifted though, we had new rules and a new way that we spoke. I didn’t even remember, not even my parents. It just changed and no one knows how. 

I want to be the first to get to 100 points. I want to figure out why and do the science behind those things that they put into us. Every since I’ve been going to middle school I learned about science. It seems interesting. I want to learn more and be the best scientist known. 

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Chapters 1-9 out now!

• Abigail Faith [ChildOfGod]

Re: Hi!! <3
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. :(
    Just saw your comment, and yes, it is soo intriguing!! :D Ummm... As for where you can watch it, idk. I'm pretty sure when I watched it we got it from the library. I have no clue if it's on Netflix... I feel like an old lady when I say I don't have Netflix!! lol! But I checked Amazon, and it's on there.
    Idk if there's one on YouTube or something, too.
    Anyways, hope you can find it!! :) Have an awesome day!! <3

And wow!!! This has such a juicy plot!!! :D Ooo!! Has me wanting more!!! :D

• in_love_with_writing [oh gosh maybe inspiration is coming back!]

wow this plot seems so interesting and genius! I'll definitely check out more!
    re: awww thank you!! i'm so glad you liked it. It was a great idea!

• JonesyL123

This is super intriguing, marvellous plot idea!

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

This is awesome! Great technique and plot idea.

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

Chapters 1-9 are out!! Tell me how long that you would like things and how short

• Blue Jay

Replying: YES THE GOOD PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have also watched the whole series multiple times as well. It is by far my favorite show of all time.

• AstroWriter

The long, awaited Q&A is FINALLY HERE!!! Yasss. Here you go.

• Livsnjutare (#words)

Sorry, I've been inactive or so long!
    I love this! It's so interesting, I really want to know more!

• Cata Londo

Reply/ Hey, I wanted to thank you and let you know I'd love your input on any of my pieces. As for the "free" peer review, I'd love for you to review any piece of your liking. Thanks!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I love this. I would develop it a bit more but I love the concept

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

WOW! This is an intriguing concept! The world building has so much potential! I love both Daisy's and her sister's character. The creativity is great. I am so excited for future chapters.

• books4life

this is great! :)

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

OMG! I deleted the first chapter! That's ok though you can still read these chapters without knowing the first one!

I like how from the first sentence you show Daisy's personality. She's a like-able character, but somehow I'm not sure her plan will work.