Rohan’s Defender (hiatus; I’ll be back soon!)

She
15
*Joined in July*
Homeschooled
Girl Scout
Equestrian
LOTR and The Hunger Games
Peeta Mellark’s girl
(I officially claimed him on 9-24!)

Life is Dynamite!

Hi everyone! How are y’all?

Fearful Anticipation

Peeta took a deep breath, his heart fluttering inside him like a moth trying desperately to escape from a growing flame, and he began walking nervously to take his place in the crowd. He glanced around, wondering who would soon be taken mercilessly from their home and family, and who might be given the opportunity to survive for another hard year. The faces of the surrounding children were fearful, though on the outside, they were much cleaner and more polished than usual. Many shiny boots and small, flat shoes shifted anxiously in the dirt of the avenue. The slight breeze passed each bystander, seeming to sift through them as one might sift through sand in hopes of finding gold, looking for the next unlucky victim that would serve as the doomed reminder of the past war. The sun vanished behind a cloud, hiding its face from the unjust spectacle about to commence. On the stage in front, the flamboyant guest was just beginning to prance over the the microphone. Peeta swallowed hard, and clasping his hands together, he hoped and prayed that the odds would be in his favor.
Based on the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I decided to try this prompt with my own twist! Hope you like it!

• November 4, 2020 - 10:11am (Now Viewing)

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: Right? But it won't be long now... *raises eyebrows suggestively* The other day Gale was in town with Haymitch, and they saw Peeta buying a R-I-N-G... You heard me right, a ring!

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: XD Thank you, but I don't know how much Peeta and Gale will enjoy being brothers-in-law. <3

• If you died right now, where would you go? (Kit-Kat Sully)

Replying: Aww thanks! :)

• Book Kitten

This is a really well written piece! Also have you ever wondered what would have happened if Katniss DIDN'T volunteer?

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: yeah im on the west coast. lol sorry I was making croutons! Tell Peeta I said hi, yeah?

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: yeah it's night! Lol what about for you?

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: I looked at the comments below. ;)
    I WOULD BE SO HONORED!!! XD Official WtW sisters!

Re: Hey! I'm too tired to chat atm, but I appreciate you checking in. (No it's not annoying <3)

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: Im good! Sorry I didn't reply to the last comment: things have been mental. *cough politics cough* How're you?

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: Lol, it was Halopoet, wasn't it? ;) And don't worry, I'll always have your back! I noticed you called me sis in your last comment... *looks down embarrassedly* Are we WtW sisters?

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

Re: This may or may not be a good idea(I'm still checking to see if you've done it too). What if Prim wrote Katniss a letter, except she made Gale write it for her? Or maybe they write separate letters, I don't know. I feel like if Gale did write a letter, he'd chicken out and not send it.

• Halopoet

re; aww I totally understand your love for him. so i guess I leave him for you and katniss[ i ship them sooooo badddd]. Im happy with watching them and swooning over them. If there is one thing you can do for me, write me some good fanfics!!! And dont worry about upsetting me I totally get you. I'm good, quite busy with my thoughts. What about you?

• Turkeycracker K (a.ka. Firecracker)

Whoa! You put HG into everything, don't you? You're my kind of person, for me if it's not Star Wars-related or Tron Legacy-related it'll be Wings of Fire-related. :)

Replying to "Thank You!": You are so welcome! Thanks! I meant everything I said! :D

Replying: Aww! Pip sounds like a really sweet pup. Yes, I bet Ellie and Pippin would have so much fun if they got to play together! :)

• Halopoet

Re: i love it! I love it just too much. Also i think there may be trouble because your fictional boyfriend peeta may have to be my fictional boyfriend too. I couldn’t do without him. So far i have read the first book and watched the first two movies. But if you know of any site on which i could read it online please tell me. It really helps to see all these fanfics because it reminds me that the story never ends so keep writing more and welcome me to the fandom. Also i have a request could you write a fanfic of katniss after the rebellion. You know her relationship with effie and cinna and the others? I’d love it! I’ll check out the chapters soon im very busy these days. Also thankyou for the comment!

Re: Omigosh a PUPPY? So cute!! I wanna dog so baaaad. Potty training is less cute lol. Good luck with that!

Re: I'm pretty good. Currently trying to eat fresh cinnamon apples and pears without burning my mouth up. Hbu? What have you been up to?

oh wow this is awesome! love that last line!!
    alsooo
    Chapter 20 is out for Traitors and Rebels!

Why is everything you write so perfect?? Like this is just OMG SO GOOD!!
    Re- I'm doing well! And thank you so much for your comment! You're amazing!

Replying: Aww! Your pup sounds sweet and cute too! Ellie knows how to sit, lie down, shake hands, high paw (high five), jump up, come, stay, discover which treat is in wich hand, how to play hide and go seek (though she cheats), and how to play red-light green-light, speak, and quiet. She used to know how to role-over when we first got her, but she doesn't like to now. Of course, she only does tricks for treats, most of the time. Have you taught your pup any tricks yet?

Replying: <3 Ellie is an (I don't know how to spell this so I'll just write it as it sounds) Have-a-shoe, she's a Havanese-Shitzu mix. She was the runt of her litter. Her fur coloring right now is butterscotch, but very white, I guess more vanilla. She has black coloring on the very tips of her floppy ears and tail. How about your pup?

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

Oh wowwww THANK YOU! Oops. Sorry for using my outside voice. I'm honored to be on there. Speaking of which, I need to check out the rest of the people on your bio. I'm already following most of them, though. It's totally okay if you ran out of room. This is a big deal for me(you have, like, so many followers. again I'm super honored)

Re: Ohh okay. I think it's been almost a year and a half, so I'm right on schedule, maybe a little ahead.

Re: Oh wow, that's a long time!! When did you get them on? And how are ya?

Replying: You are so welcome!

Re: Yeah, thanks! I just found out I only have a couple more months of braces left, and I found a cool new book at a thrift store.

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

Re: Yeah, is that okay? I probably should have asked first...
    thanks for everything.

Replying: Thanks!

• Rose A. (semi hiatus)

It's so good. How do you keep doing this? I'm jealous :)

This is really good!

I just finished my novel if you care to take a look at it! :)

• Landofstories

re: congrats! sorry i haven't replied in so long, it's super busy and I haven't been able to check wtw for awhile! i think I'm going to take a break ( I already kinda have) on wtw until after I finish with exams and moving and stress lol.

Yessss I'm obSESSed!! Love this so much.