Screen shot 2015 04 29 at 8.33.40 pm

Christine Betts

YO

& counting

PROMPT: Subtotals

1

Number of apartments I've lived in: 1. Number of houses: 2. Number of original Nancy Drew novels I've read: 56. Number of Hardy Boys: 2. Number of Seinfeld seasons I own on DVD: 9. Number of boyfriends I've had: 0. Number of dates I've been on: 5. Number of flowers I've picked: 67. Number of songs I can play by heart on the piano: 2. Number of socks I've lost: 17. Number of miles I've biked: 2,097. Number of miles I've run: 523. Number of races I've won: 0. Number of bronze medals I own: 4. Number of times I've biked to school: 1. Number of B's I've gotten in my life: 1. Number of siblings I have: 0. Number of jobs I've worked: 3. Number of regrets: 0; the truth: 464. Number of people I've disappointed: 7. Number of fish I've owned: 5. Number of lucky pennies I've found face up: 72; face down: 73. Number of jars of peanut butter I've eaten: 727. Number of times I've been on the roof: 2. Number of people who've changed my life: 17. Number of lives I hope I've changed: 5. Number of pugs I've googled: 8,000. Number of solos I've played on my oboe: 6. Number of rejections I've received: 43.

1