sci-Fi

call me Fi :)
Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist
~pink~purple~blue~
she/they
Aries INFP-A Fangirl ;D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 210!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!
Currently reading: Circe

irl bsfs with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV and lochnessie!

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Daurudite Nightwing District 7

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Jily Malec Snowbaz Sukka Patrocilles Wolfstar Firstprince Shirbert Spierfield Kanej

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

six words nine months

PROMPT: Pandemic Memoir

8
Life is simple, and so hard.

I gave up. Couldn't think of anything good.

• Busssy.Beee

YESSS, QUEEEN!!! short, but the truth. couldn't have ever been better said!!

• Root

Re: I hope you enjoy it! If you ever want to talk to me about the book, I started an author Instagram at @whenvillainsriseauthor and it’s a little easier to communicate on there. If not that’s totally fine! I figured I would just put it out there.

I hope you enjoy the story if you buy it! Star and Night have quite the journey ahead of them still, but since I’m a new author I will be trying to publish the next book within a few months in order to attract more people, so you wouldn’t have to wait long for their next adventure. I’m so grateful for your interest!

Let me know if you recognize anything on that account. It’d be insane if you ever read anything—that would be such a weird coincidence!

• Root

Hi! I’m responding to your comment on my announcement for When Villains Rise, the book I published.

First: you seem to be /exactly/ my target audience, so that’s really cool. The main character is Star, a black bisexual icon who is full of pure intentions and gay panic. The antagonist is his nemesis, Night, who might remind you of if Nico di Angelo was a little less emo and more engineer.

Second, I noticed you had solangelo in your bio. I was wondering if you’ve ever read solangelo fanfiction on Wattpad—if so, I’m @the_sunniest_angels, and you may have read some of my (very old and not good yet somehow semi-popular) writing. I just thought I would ask you if you recognized it—because that would be such a funny coincidence

• pyrrhic

i love this. i love pretty much all 6 word memoirs, but this one especially.

• Jasmine khawar

And sometimes giving up is okay!! Things aren't same everytime. You just need to be strong <3

• Jasmine khawar

Don't know why, i smiled!

• wavewriter

I love this. It's so short but so true. And your title is perfect!