Deleted User

Just something to pass the time! tips appreciated :)

I Know Why You're Reading This...

16
Believe it or not, I know why you are reading this right now.
I have read your mind, and know that you were bored and you happened to come across this piece. then you read the title and thought, 'huh, this looks interesting' so you clicked in, and are now reading these very words.
Cool, right? I bet you're totally stumped!
Watch. I can do it again. Lets see...
Right now you're thinking that this piece is kind of funny and... Wait, that you know how I'm doing this?
Just great.
Well, you can't say I didn't try!

LOL! Tell me your thoughts on this :D

• AJ - Izzy

mind... BLOWN!!! *explosive sounds*

ha ha, this is so funny! Reading this instead of watching election results and I find this much more entertaining.

LOVE IT!!

re: i know i am so late responding butttttt i wanted to say i loved your comment on my piece "celestial". thanks so much! keep writing! <3

• Turkeycracker K (a.ka. Firecracker)

Too funny!

• Just_A_Memory

This made me SMILE. Oh no.... me SMILING. Who would have THOUGHT? xD Love ya! Thanks for this!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Haha, this is great! I love the creativity!
    Re: aw thank you! And that’s so cool! My sister said she loved the username because it’s really fun to say! I think it’s awesome that you have such a meaningful username (and that you can do handstands so well! XD)

• dead account

re: i posted a piece on it- most recent in my feed i think?
    re: g a s p
    tbh grammarly makes more mistakes than it does to help. i used it on an analytical history essay once, just to check on my sentence structure, and i got a D
    A frickin' D
    my teacher proceeded to ask my why my performance was so poor, especially in MY SENTENCE STRUCTURE - i-
    yeah, that turned into a rant sorry ;-;

• ~madeline~

This is hilarious!! Also you're reading Green Ember?! I love that series!!! It's soo good! Do you like it so far?

• dead account

your username makes me think that you were a victim of grammarly *plays taps on the kazoo*

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

I agree with Huba Huba about this piece and lotr :)

• Huba Huba

Hm, that is why I'm reading this, and also here to talk about LOTR and the Hobbit :)

I'm about to state an opinion as a fact: LOTR is the best series out there.

Also I'm not super sure if this is true, but I believe Tolkien wrote an actual elvish language. Like it wasn't based off another language or made up words out of thin air, but he actually wrote a whole entire language just for the book. And that is so cool.