LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

Happy NaNoWriMo to anyone else participating! Please comment below if you are doing NaNo this year! I am open to any feedback you all would like to give. Please be polite and have a great day/night!

The Excitement Of Embarking On A New Journey

3
    Every morning seems to be laced with opportunity and coated in inspiration, but today has a slight tint of nervousness mixed in with the overwhelming wave of excitement.  
    Today marks over a year since I have started this humongous literary journey. Today marks the start of a new set of layered characters I will form a personal bond with. Today marks the start of a new project, a new story, a new world, and a new journey.
    I commit today to a very special interworking system that will build from the depths of my imagination and surfaces on the edge of my mind. It will be elaborate, and unique, and fulfilling, but it will be hard and intense and will take courage. I will take every ounce of support and use it as fuel for my passion, my goal, and my ongoing need to show my creative spikes of energy.
    Today I will write...write like I did at the start of my first huge journey, and write like the world depends on it.
    Today I might possibly light a spark that could maybe morph into a flame if I feed it enough fuel, enough hope and dedication, and heart.
  With the transparent aim to reach the sweet taste of knowing I have written fifty-thousand words, fifty-thousand words, I put forward my best, let my thoughts bleed, releasing the pressure on my head until I feel a bit lighter in the pool of heavy weights that anchor me down on the rigid, intimidating groud.
I won't get cocky, having done this before, with possibly more intensity. I will let myself breathe, and work and write until finally, I will get those feelings, those emotions that make me high off the drug that calls itself    
success, accomplishment, victory. 
    The first time being a participant in the challenge, but the second time completing this huge undertaking.
I know what it takes.
I know what it gives.
    I don't know how this one will conform and twist and manifest to show itself as, but I am exited from the inside out.
Here we go again.
Another chapter of my life.
Another page in my story.
Here on this day, I will start.     
    I will once again experience the excitement of embarking on a new journey.

Today I will start my second novel. 
Hey guys! Hope you are having a good day/night, depending on what time zone you are in. Today is very exciting and special for me. As I had announced yesterday, today has officially marked the first day of National Novel Writing Month and I have officially begun writing my second novel. This is my first time participating in NaNoWriMo, and the timing worked out perfect since I needed a month away from my debut novel to let it sit before I start my 2nd rounds of edits, and I am super, super excited to use my creative juices to form a new story with a fresh batch of characters and new potential. I love trying to get a little bit out of my comfort zone and finding new twists to concepts to try and put to life. I know this journey is going to have a lot of ups and downs and I just wanted to make a post today on WTW while I was taking a break from writing to say thank you to the WTW community for all the support! I will defiantly try to be more active this month on write the world and update in the footnotes on my writing. Hope you all have a great day/night-

Amanda

• November 1, 2020 - 10:58am (Now Viewing)

you know you have my full support and love!

ooh, love this and i wish you the best of luck on your journey to novelhood (is that a word?). remember to not overthink your self and to spew your thoughts onto the page. you got this, i know you do! keep writing and being and all that stuff! <3<3<3