Crazy Creationist!

Christ-Follower
Dreamer
Reader
Writer
Singer
Artist
Creationist

I'm open to title ideas if anyone has any!

Quarantine

1
I watched her walk across the room. Everyone was standing six feet apart so she was able to make it to me quickly. I wanted to scoop her up into my arms and shield her from the dangers around us. But a police officer was standing right there and if i tried to so much as hold her hand he would force us to part. 

"Hey," She said, flashing me one of those priceless smiles.

"Hey, baby." I answered, not really sure what to say after that.

"Xavier, I really can't wait for this to be over." she said, immediately addressing the elephant in the room. that was my girl. She wasn't going to do any of that small talk.

"I know. I do too. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you again." I said wistfully.

"So where do you wanna go?" She asked, glancing at the policeman. He was eyeing us suspiciously but he didn't say anything when I suggested we head back to my place. She walked ahead of me and I watched her, admiring her beautiful figure. She looked so beautiful. And she was right here. but still so far away. I wondered if there was any way I could at least hold her hand. Hopefully my parents wouldn't be at home. If they weren't then I might even be able to hug her.  When we got to my house I unlocked the door, still staring at Sarai.

"What?" She asked, her face scrunching in the cutest way.

"I have such a beautiful girlfriend." I said. She giggled and blushed. I walked into the house and she followed after me. "Mom!" I yelled. No answer. Good. "You can go on up to my room if you want, Sarai. Just make sure none of the police officers outside see you. They'll be able to tell that you don't live here in an instant." Sarai nodded and headed up the stairs. I checked the kitchen and saw a note from Mom

Xavier,
Going to store. I'll be back in an hour
--Mom

Yes! I sprinted up the stairs and into my room where Sarai was sitting at my desk. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "What about your parents? And the police officers?" She asked as I kissed her cheek. 

"Mom and dad are out and the officers can't see us from here." I picked her up out of the chair and carried her over to my sofa, placing her on my lap.

"You know we're breaking the law right now", she said, as she leaned into me.

"I shouldn't be a crime to love on my best girl." I argued.

She sighed, "Yeah, it shouldn't.

• Crazy Creationist!

Lol no this is not based on a real relationship. I'm currently in a long distance one so some of the emotions are true but I also hope it doesn't get this extreme

• hold on to the memories #NEWYEAR [slightly hiatus]

this is might be a kinda personal question, but is this based on a real relationship?
    also, i hope it doesn't get this extreme either...

• Abrianna

Well, goodness, I hope we don't go this far. It seems like George Orwell's 1984 could have been called 2024.

• Anna_19

Awww, sweet. And a perfect description of quarantine. Keep writing!