katnissromanoff

Aspiring actress and writer
ENFP-T
Theater and movie nerd

"Thank you for your consideration." - Katniss Everdeen

"I get emails from a raccoon. So, nothing sounds crazy anymore." - Natasha Romanoff

Hello! I love acting, singing, performing, and obviously writing. I love any books in the historical fiction and mystery genres and some dystopian (well I mean I'm open to any genre). As for movies and shows, I'll really watch anything with romance, comedy, drama, or action.

I constantly start stories, though I rarely finish them.

Just_A_Memory and I are collaborating on a series called "Hate Me, Push Me, Break Me". We hope you enjoy it!! :)

Currently reading Breathe by Sarah Crossan, but I'm always open to book suggestions!

Hope you're having a great day :)

He's the One

5
He's the one who cries at sad movies while comforting me, who's crying alongside him.
He's the one who would make me a better person.
He's the one who listens to my endless rants ranging from equal rights to the end of Titanic.
He's the one that will help me with anything and everything.
He's the one who supports my dreams.
He's the one that makes me feel whole.
He's the one who will love me until the end.
He's the one.
I hoped you liked it! This was an awesome prompt from Lydia Ledy about what you want in your Him or Her. Here's the link to her piece, it's amazing: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/199250/version/406398 :)

you and lydia inspired me to write my own piece from this prompt ;) here is the link

• AJ - Izzy

Awww, this is so sweet, I'm smiling so much :))
    MCU fan? Yesss, marvel is king :D

*screams and hugs self because of amazing ending*
    WOW! This is so beautiful! I adore it! Very emotional and the ending is so super great! (And thanks so much for the shoutout!)