mirkat

she/her│infp-a
est. 10/15/20

"take me with you, finished thing"
"too dizzying to love anywhere
but from a distance"

have an ineffable day!

<3<3<3

ahhhhhh i ammmm sssooo haapppyyyy :DDDDDD XXDDDD <<3333333333

thank you, my lovelies (fffooottttnnnooottteeesss!!!)

35

the blue light of my computer screen wraps around me
and i am pulled into a different universe
where we write and read and talk.

you can never understand how much this means to me
to share my writing
and get encouragement.

i am so lucky
to be a part of this beautiful community.

everyone is so supportive
and kind
and lovely.

each and every one of you
means so much to me.

don't ever hesitate to share
your thoughts and
ideas and
hopes and
sorrows with me.

i feel you and hear you and love you.

thank you, my lovelies, for all of this.

how can i possibly express what i am feeling right now?! i am ecstatic and joyful and kinda surprised and so so so happy. thank you for 100 followers (haha, thanks mystifiedtulip for making it official)!!!!! anyway anyway. you guys are amazing and i totally mean everything i said in the poem above.

below is my thank you to the writers who have made a lasting impact on me, have helped improve my writing, and with whom (who?) i have had a ton of interesting conversations:

to Paisley Blue: i can't express how wonderful it was to read I and You and talk about it together! what a coincidence we were both reading leaves of grass at the same time. thank you so much for introducing that play to me. i've also loved reading your writing. it is so relatable and beautiful and deep and thought-provoking and gosh, how? your new collection, listening through the static, is just phenomenal work. you are so kind and interesting and lovely and i am so glad i met you. keep on writing and being and if you ever need a liver transplant, i got you! XD <3

to haunted.by.words (#queenie's halloween): if i ever become a famous film director/writer and if you become a famous novelist we are going to have so many wonderful bestsellers/top hits! i loved talking with you about my story idea and we developed it so much. and i can't wait to sip some tea with you at pemberley in our fancy gowns! you're such a kind, charismatic person and i'm so glad i met you! all of your writing is also soooooo beautiful and deep that i can't even begin to pick a favorite. keep writing and being and all that awesome jazz! <3

to the cosmic horror (#Queenie'sHalloween): i can't tell you how much i love an ode to the stars i stole from the sky (check it out if you haven't already!). those poems just resonate with me so much and i drink them in whenever you publish them. amazing writing! <3

to almost flora kane: you, my friend, are such a joy to know! your writing is otherworldly. let's go to pluto is one of my favorite pieces by you.... it's short but sweet and celestial and just all around beautiful. you were also one of my first followers and helped me find the courage to keep on writing. and yes, i wish we went to the same school so that we could sit together! <3 XD

to Tomb of Jade (#spookified): heellllooo! you are a wonderful writer and an amazing person! your cheesy romance stories always brighten up my day! hehe! this piece, /hidden secrets of young minds/, is one of my favorites by you. it made me cry and is so nostalgic and beautiful. i can't wait to see what you publish next. keeeeeppp writing! <3 XD

to beth r.: your work just makes me laugh all day every day! it is relatable and funny and i have the best of times reading it! <3 XD

to JustAnotherDarling: you make me smile, darling! you are a ray of sunshine. i adore your writing, too. immortal moment is my favorite piece by you. i love this idea of capturing a single moment with a camera. it is also really funny! <3 XD

to mindfruit (brainsssfruit) and sci-Fi: thank you, my CAs! you guys have supported me and reviewed my work and helped me become a better writer. i value your opinions and comments so much. thank you, thank you, thank you and keep on writing! <3

to madeline3.14159: you are just such a kind person! constantly commenting on pieces. you are such a talented writer and i love reading your work. it's deep and powerful and beautiful. <3

a quick shoutout to Remaking_The_World~Zoe N~LindytheDarkRaven (#Spookified)BookwitchRose A., AJ - Izzy, ava09, AmandaWritesDysfantasci, colorwheel, dream02, Abby.a, ChocolateKiwi, and queenie hawthorne. you guys are marvelous people and writers and i can't wait to get to know you better! please check them out if you haven't already! <3

there are so many of you who i enjoy talking to. 
so many of you whose work is just magnificent. 
so many of you who i care about. 

i can't shout out all 100 of you, but let me just say i care about you and i will listen to you and please, please, please don't ever hesitate to ask me questions or talk or whatever else!

lots of love and keep writing! <3 <3 <3

• November 1, 2020 - 8:44am (Now Viewing)

• JustAnotherDarling

You're going to make me tear up! You're honestly the sweetest and seeing your comments make my day <3 And CONGRATS ON 108 NOW! I can't wait to (continue to) stalk your writing ;)

• Remaking_The_World

Re: Thank you for the shoutout! I have also loved getting to know you and reading your writing! You're a phenomenal writer and deserve every follower! You have a bright future ahead of you! <3 Thanks again! :)

• kealoha

Congrats! You deserve it! Keep up the amazing writing :) <3

Congrats for 100! You deserve every one!
    Re: yes, Marie Curie it is. Sadly she died due to her amazing work, but she's still well-known for her influential work in science.

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Woohoo, congrats! ~pops party poppers~ This is a huge accomplishment, and you should be very proud of yourself. Your poetry is fantastic, and your comments are always so supportive :) Keep writing, dude!
    Re: Aww, thanks for your kind words! They mean a lot coming from you (and I'm glad you enjoyed my pieces/found them relatable)

• midnight.summerrose

Congratulations!! :)
    You deserve every single follower, well done!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Although I guess I have to now! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: hahaha! Well, thanks but idk... I will keep doing more piece though when I go back! (If I go back...)

Congratulations!!!

• dream02

Awee! <3
    Re: hahaha yeah. Yeah I'm not sure how much ima post that book on here just because it's my baby lol and where I'm most insecure. And thx! You're an amazing writer!

OMG!!! Congrats!!! This is so cool!!! And what's amazing is that you just started there are sooooooo many more followers to come!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

This is so beautiful and sweet!! CONGRATS!!!! Here’s to many more!

Congratulations on 100 followers! I'm really proud to call myself one of them! *Shouts in joy*. But seriously, you deserve all of them :)

• Starcatcher

Calendar form synesthesia and Spatial Sequence synesthesia acually help me in some aspects like I can better remember when thing happened since I feel a direct pulling to a direction which I associate with a month or so on. my most annoying type though is pain/sound Synesthesia where when I hear like a scraping sound my teeth hurt or I feel physically sick. So any way why so interested do you think you have it.

• Starcatcher

congrats you really deserve 100 followers!
    RE: Um not really, I didn't even notice i had it until this year when a read a piece on this sight. my most noticeable one is Personification which means I associate certain letters/numbers to personalities which actually made math more fun and interesting to me because I love to see how they react to each other in the equations. I also have Grapheme Synesthesia and Calendar Synesthesia but its not as noticeable the most annoying thing about that is the arguments I get in with my sister over the what colour is this letter (some of my other family members have it as well)

• LaurenBeeWrites

Tysm for the shout-out! Your writing is amazing and you have so much potential! Congrats on this huge milestone! <3

• ~Zoe N~

Congratulations, thanks for your message <3 You're writing is incredible :) I can't wait to get to know you more too! :)

• ChocolateKiwi

Congrats!!!!!

• AJ - Izzy

Omg congrats!!!! That's amazing, you totally 103% deserve it :))
    Keep writing, you're absolutely amazing <3

• lochnessie

re: isn't it gorgeous!
    and AHHHH CONGRATS CONGRATS
    i have never seen ANYONE grow so fast on this site and you are the most deserving <3

• Bhavya's Treasure

Congrats, mirkat! :D
    'i feel you and hear you and love you'
    We do the same!!! :D
    Good day. <3

• beth r.

congrats!!!! >3
    thanks for the shout out :)

• Rachaelgrace

Aww 100?! That’s amazing, and you deserve it.

• rwong

omygosh CONGRATS!!!!! you're an AMAZING writer so please never stop!! i love seeing your work on this site :) YOU 100% DESERVED IT!! <3 <3 <3

EEEE I'm so happy for you!!!! I know i just commented congrats on your other piece (oops) but I'm here too!!! :))) You deserve each and every follower, comment, and like--and so so so many more. Your writing is brilliant--you have so much talent! It is always a joy to read your work. Congratulations! *throws confetti everywhere*
    Also thank you for the shoutout--that made my day :) I'm so glad we can talk and write and read and grow together. I am blessed to call you one of my friends!
    I hope you are having an excellent day, dear <333 All my love :)

• almost flora kane

aww thank you and congratulations!! you deserve all the love in the world, and i look forward to seeing what else you have in store, well... story:D

• Rose A(hiatus)

OMG, thank you for the shoutout! I keep getting shoutouts... I feel so special. :) Once I get around to it, I'll check out every person mentioned(if I haven't already). I swear when I remember my password(I'm literally so forgetful haha), I'll give you a shoutout. Keep writing!

• Dmoral

congrats love!

and you call people "lovelies" too? love that

Aww your sooo sweet! Thank you for the super touching shoutout. It made me smile. I’m glad you loved my cheesy romance XD I have another series possibly coming soon so keep on the lookout ;)

• Busssy.Beee

congatssss!! Love your pieces so incredibly much. Love you to the moon and back!! <3<3<3

• sci-Fi

aahhhhh Congrats on 100!!!! Seriously, 15 days? That HAS to be a record. You're an incredible writer, deserve each and every bit of support, and I am so proud to be one of the 100 (101) followers!

• ~madeline~

GIRLLL!!! You are litereally insanely good!!! I'm pretty sure you broke a record with 100 followers in 2 weeks!! It's insane and your writing is so phenomenal and gorgeous!! I cannot explain how amazing you are!! Also, thanks for the shoutout!! Thanks so much for the shoutout and you are such a sweet and positive person! The comments on my pieces always make me smile... You deserve each and every follow!! <3<3

• doodleninja

eyyyy congrats on 100!! Here's to even more wonderful writing! (I still sincerely hope you become that amazing filmmaker one day! <3)

Thank you so much!! I enjoy all these convos so much and I feel like I've found a kindred spirit! I can see it now... the famous novelist and the famous filmmaker, taking a break from all the bright lights by heading over to england and being proper brits for a couple weeks, sitting in quaint cafes and discussing ideas and cats and vintage dresses and pastries. ahhhhh <3<3 it means so much to me to have found you!

Congrats!!

• queenie

uwu
    here's to 100 more, my dude

-queenie

• happygiggles

Your footnotes are so sweet and wholesome!