queenie

~

idk what this is

snowdrops

6
snowdrops 
form
from the soft
tears 
of 
khione
and drop 
upon
the heads
of the wanderers
the hungry
and the homeless
the bitter chill
of wind
is enough to
make them 
lay down
in frozen
graves
slaves
to
boreas
all so
that he can
watch
his light show

1

• Wisp

Okay, so I first noticed you with your #spooky username thing and that was also our first interaction. You were so sweet and I cannot tell you how much you lit up my night by talking to me. You've always been so supportive and encouraging and I can't help but thank you for that. I recently hit a milestone of 105 followers, and oh my gosh am I so happy that you were one of them. I've seen you around WtW a lot, and all your interactions with others is always sincere and sweet and genuine and I admire that a lot about you. Thank you so much for being as sweet as you are. You've certainly made my days here on WtW enjoyable and your support has definitely not gone unnoticed. Truly, thank you.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

I may not understand the references, but I cannot say that I do not feel a power in this piece. There's something about it--your descriptions and imagery--that create this significance here. And I love this interpretation of snowdrops, creating this as something almost "all-seeing" that not only touches the good, but also the unfortunate. There's something reminiscent in this that's bittersweet. I can't quite place what emotion this piece makes me feel, but it's brilliant what you have done with it.

• anemoia by a thread

i love the greek references! so lovely

• almost flora kane

i like the reference to khione, and the structure of the poem! beautifullllllllll<3

• mystifiedtulip

ooh....idk why i like this so much but ig i do lol.....<333