SunV

est. 11/10/19

history has its eyes on you.

This is a really random thing that was actually inspired by a message I got. I don't mean to hurt anyone with this, I just want to write something worthwhile.

Originally published: 1/11/20

If we were happy, what do others have to gain?

13
Think about it.

Doctors can only earn a living if you are sick
Police can only do their job if you break the law
Teachers can only work if you don't know anything
Ninety-nine cent stores can only run if you can't afford the one dollar items
Beauty products can only be sold if you don't think you are pretty enough
Fitness programs can only take place if you don't like your body.

Think about it.

Don't fret over it.

It is life.

Life wants you to not feel satisfied.

In the end, no one wants you to be happy.

Because if you are,

What do others have to gain?

1

• Ximena_24

Re: LOL we all have writer's block :)

• LaurenBeeWrites

Very accurate description of the world we live in. Very eye opening. Re: Thank you so much for the support <3

• Anna_19

Wow, yeah, totally accurate. I never really thought about it.

• El1678

re: Wow this is so interesting! I love this! Also, I have many favorites in Harry Potter such as Hermione, Hagrid, and of course Harry and Ron. There are probably others but I forgot lol. And thank you for your feedback on my latest work! You are so kind! I'll prob make a part 2 if you want. Anyway, thanks again!

• Samina

Yes you know all the products which we buy are based on our insecurities. It's merely a marketing strategy.

• lochnessie

I love this.. made me think!

Well this is thought-provoking..hmm

re: yeah thank you so much for the support <33 I definitely want to start over, but... I still long for how it used to be, you know? I don't think that will ever go away. But yes, I want to begin to create new memories. I still love her--which is why I haven't let her go yet. :) thank you, dear, you gave me a lot of hope <33

• Ximena_24

Re: Thanks for introducing yourself! I've been on for about a year and a half but I changed my name a while ago. I try to be on the site but not as much as I would like. Well, thanks again and if you ever need a review feel free to ask!! :)
    -X

Re: it's too bad you guys don't have distinct seasons, but i bet everything is beautifully green there. i could see what you mean about anne. it's ordinary life, but she just makes it a little more extraordinary. i guess i just relate to her in how she's always imagining stories and making up names for things and she's such a romantic, like me.
    also, you're doing nanowrimo? i have two friends who are doing that! (row_boat_writer and AmandaWritesaSilverLining) i myself am not in the right season of life to do it, but i think it's really cool. good luck on your nano goals!

Wow. I never thought about that. Interesting take.
    Re: of course you can put it in your bio! I'm not making any rules, really. Thanks for taking interest, though! (Is it autumn where you live? I get kind of confused about how much seasons change in different parts of the world.)

• Rachaelgrace

Woah. This is so incredibly interesting. I never really thought about it like that before. Nice piece!!

• Ximena_24

Wow! This Is great!!!