LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

Once again, this is a free write that takes place in a project I dropped a while back. I am definitly open to critisisim. Please be polite.

Silently Reminiscing (The Other Side)

5
 Nella Pane,   

I don't know if you would consider my type of thinking to be primarily pleasent. Then again, I also don't know if you would consider any aspect of me to be pleasent.    
     Why would you? 
How could someone with such inadvertant arrognace could possibly reminisce within possibly the most isolating four walls a person could ever be trapped in.
    There is nothing to look back on that I have done that wouldn't be considered, foolish, selfish or narsisitic. Thats what you must be thinking at this moment. I don't wish to sway your perception of me, thats too much effort, but I will offer you some insight. You don't want to end up on the other side of that door, and I am sure as I can be you don't want to end up with me. Leave your ego trapped with me, I'll keep it company. Please if not for Trevor or any of your other compainions, for yourself. 
    Hate me all you want, wallow in my suffering, you know it's natural, but Nella, I have been silently reminiscing for months now and I have come to the definite conclusion that you need to step back and breathe. Take my advice or don't. It is up to you, now. I really do not want to see you on the other side of that door, Nella.

-Cassian Astres 

This started out as a free write and turned into a letter from an old project I did a while back called The Other Side. I really got into the story and characters, but the world building sucked and the plot mainly centered around romantic tropes and whatnot, so I dropped it. If interest is shown, I might edit/rewrite the first chapter and post it, but warning, it is very cliche. I was pretty proud of the antagonist, but other than that it was...below par, lets just say. Please let me know in the comments if y'all would like more short snippits or the first chapter. I definitly do not intend on publishing it so if anything I might post it to WTW. Have a lovely day/night- Amanda 

• October 30, 2020 - 8:44am (Now Viewing)

you too! this is lovely, like always <3
    btw..... i shouted you out in this piece
    it has been awesome getting to know you and i can't wait to continue to do so! <3<3<3

• katnissromanoff

Re: Haha, I'm glad you liked it!!! :) Who's your favorite Marvel character?

i remember nella and cassian now! nice job mandy candy!

• katnissromanoff

I love this! It's so intriguing and mysterious! I would love to read the first chapter. Amazing job!