colorwheel

My name is Margot. I'm new.
INFP
15 years old
I love:
fantasy
short stories
friendly ghosts
music (especially twenty øne piløts)
Favorite authors are Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.
I am extremely shy.
Everyone is my friend.

"The beginning of purpose is found in creating something that only you understand."
-Tyler Joseph

Never forget your unique worth as an individual. Keep creating, and you WILL find meaning.

Thanks to everyone for being so kind.

(I am very slow at responding to comments. Sorry!)

Make New Friends

Jack was the one who ordered your coffee for you because he knew you got anxious. 

Alex was the only one who didn't make fun of you for bringing your teddy bear to sleepovers. 

Mark's the one who always picked up your pencils when you dropped them, no matter how far away your desk was. 

Now Maria is the one who changes the one who changes the ending to the ghost story because she knows you get scared.

Ari is the one who gives up the last Nintendo controller because you won't say you want to play. 

Grant is the one who shuts up the group when they talk over you. 

Both are silver, both are gold. All are treasures of this world. 

• Starcatcher

BTW I just saw your a INFP so am I!

• Starcatcher

Welcome to WTW! I really enjoyed this piece. I think they are all very creative. I there one you relate to the most?

welcome to wtw! love this-- very descriptive and elusive at the same time. are these real people or the ones in your mind? (lol, i'm weird if you haven't noticed:D). soooooo... if you have anyway questions plz ask! also, i love the name margot and i have another friend named margo (w/o the t). anyway. anyway. nice meeting you and have a wonderful rest fo your day/evening! <3

• Huba Huba

I love these characters.
    And welcome to WtW, as I'm seeing that you're new! This community is awesome and everyone's super nice. I hope you stay :)

• rwong

Hello and welcome to wtw!! this is such a good piece I love the descriptions—they're simple but (for lack of better words lol) very very descriptive. like i can imagine who these people are.
    it's definitely okay to be super shy! i'm pretty shy in real life, but more so if you speak to me face-to-face. if you let me write out my thoughts (ie texting) you'll find that i'm pretty talkative. (text-ative should be a word XD)
    anyway, welcome!! please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions <3 i can't wait to see what you're gonna write next!

• dream02

Amazing!
    Also, welcome to WtW!! I'm pretty newish but as far as I can tell, it's a pretty nice, although a bit strange at times lol ok, bunch! Feel free to drop a comment if you want a review or have a question!

• Anna_19

Hi, so, you're new? I love this piece, you're a good writer.
    Welcome to Write the World. You'll love it, i know you will. I certainly did. We pretty much just write, read, review, comment, and help each other. Feel free to join us, it's the only way to be a part of the community. We respond to other people's comments, too, by commenting on one of their pieces, starting it out with Re: So if you want to respond to this, just do that. Welcome, if i didn't say that already. (I know i did, just saying it again.)

These people are amazing! Are they your friends, or people from one of your stories? I suppose I'm most like the person who everyone is doing these favours for.

I read your message to reader, and it's completely fine to be shy. I'm really shy in real life too, which is why I love writing, because I can express myself. And I'm completely fine with short replies, I tend to do that a lot too XD. If you feel like you can't reply to something too, well that's completely fine!

Also, I'm slightly confused about the last line. Which both are you talking about?