Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Am I the Only One?

18
When I talk to someone here
I get a little understanding 
Of what they are like

I’ve found many kids
Who seem similar to me
We like the same books
Or we have the same 
Hobbies

Maybe my imagination is
Too wild
Or I just like to make
New friends

But answer me this:

Am I the only one who imagines 
You?

Am I the only one who sees a picture
Who imagines
Your appearances?

Am I the only one who
Can almost
Hear
Your voices?

Am I the only time one
Who imagines what you
Look like,
Talk like,
Act like?

Am I the only one
Who has dreams about you?

Am I the only one who calls you
Friends?

Hmm..... I’d love to hear your thoughts! Do any of you do this, and if so, what do you imagine?

1

• Just_A_Memory

I can totally imagine all of y’all! I’m probably far from correct though xD It’s nice to have an imagination though! Isn’t it?

Re: Heehee <3

• In Which Yaya Writes

Huh, this is pretty interesting! I was on another writing platform and I did this all the time XD. One time I did actually see what some one I liked looked like, and it didn’t look like what I was expecting XD. I don’t really think of voices, but more of faces. But I love this poem- it’s an interesting concept that I didn’t think so many other people did, too!

• Rose A(hiatus)

I can kind of imagine everyone, but not really. I liked madeline3.14159's description! Can totally picture that. :) Do you plan on doing a piece like that?

Re: Hehe you're welcome. You're my new son's brother, and you're also kinda awesome, so it was about time I made it official.

Hey, check out my bio. ;P <3

• ~madeline~

Re: K, I posted it :) Hope you enjoy hehe

• mindfruit

Re: Oh, glad you liked it! And congrats on writing your 75th piece!

• mindfruit

Random question: What state do you live in? Just out of curiosity lol

• mindfruit

Yep yep I do so too! (though I mostly only hear voices, not visualize looks. looks are kinda hard for me to conjure up)
    Re: Oh cool, I guess I was semi-correct (I just realized the term is on your bio, silly me). I've been playing basketball ever since...oooh, maybe 3? I'm not exactly sure, but I definitely got serious about when I was either 9 or 10. That's cool that your cousin plays, and don't worry, I still get scared of getting hit in the face with a basketball lol. Yes, Anne adopted me, which I guess does make F'Otter my adopted brother. Kinda weird but cool at the same time since I've always saw him as a best friend...and yes yes yes I'd love to be your wtw bro!

• Halopoet

Hey is the offer of setting me up still there? Cuz i'd totally love finnick. Haha!

• ~madeline~

Re: Sounds great!! I'll let you know when I post :)

• ~madeline~

re: Now that's the question... I can do you, LindytheRavenclaw, Bhavya's Treasure, and maybe Fantasy Otter? But I might not be able to actually write it for a couple more hours so if you want to do it first that's fine with me. :)

• ~madeline~

Re: ...yes? But the idea makes really nervous for literally no reason... XD

• ~madeline~

Re: that would be sooo cool!!!! We should totally do that! XD

• ~madeline~

No I totally do this too!!! And I agree with beth, you or someone should totally do a piece describing what they imagine people look like XD. I wanna hear what people think I look like lol

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: Thanks!
    And, yes, I agree with beth r., you should totally do that!

• beth r.

omg it would be so cool if you made a piece, "What I Imagine Random WtWers Look Like"

• thea_ivy

Re: There names ae Fred and George and they have been with me for 13 months as of next Monday! Also, love this piece and I 100% do.

Re: Thank you!! :D Yes, we did go. I got pretty lucky, snagging two comfortable, flattering, staple t-shirts and a really cute sweatshirt blouse thing. And we went to Chili's afterward and got dinner for the first time in a while! And yes, ice cream is always amazing.

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

To borrow the words of anemoia & lattes, you're not the only one! <3
    Replying: Yeah, lol, our conversations ARE funny. XD Love you! Thanks and congrats on 140 followers!

You're not the only one! and I love that word, adronitis, that Anne mentioned. I wish we could all know each other irl, but it sort of feels like we already do. Maybe someday WtW will hold a convention of sorts? I'd beg and beg to go, wherever it would be held. Prob one for each country. And we'd have, like, nametags with our usernames on them, just like being a little kid again. And there would be food, obviously.

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

My next LOTR poem is out! :D

• (sk)eyesofocher

Yes! I always imagine you, but it's more like a thought that an actual face and features. I feel like I know you in a way that doesn't really need that, and I have just like feelings about what you are, and how you look--so it's not very picture esuqe. I just know you. Not your face, but you!
    AAND sorry for the rant. You doing alright?

Re: Yay I'm glad you agree! :D
    Lol, it's 10 a.m. so I've... woken up? XD. I was originally going to go thrifting in a bigger city today, but my mom's friend who we were going with had to cancel. However, I'm a bit relieved, since I only got 3-4 hours of sleep last night. And we may end up going in the afternoon anyway, and afternoons are better for me physically anyway. Lol, for not having done anything yet, I sure had a lot to say! Oops. What have you done? :)

OH I forgot to say something. This site somewhat fulfills our desire for "adronitis
    n. frustration with how long it takes to get to know someone—spending the first few weeks chatting in their psychological entryway, with each subsequent conversation like entering a different anteroom, each a little closer to the center of the house—wishing instead that you could start there and work your way out, exchanging your deepest secrets first, before easing into casualness, until you’ve built up enough mystery over the years to ask them where they’re from, and what they do for a living."

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Yes, sometimes! :D I've never thought of it before, though.

• ava09 (sorta back)

replying: it's nice to talk to you too!! i miss talking as well we should definitely talk more often. :) yeah, i've been busy and super stressed about school and the election (i worked the polls too so i've needed to sleepppp haha). what have you been up to?

• Rachaelgrace

Also when I imagine you, you kind of look like Katniss lol XD and your voice sounds like one of my friends haha

• Rachaelgrace

Yes I totally do this! I think I’d you and many others as my friends :) I think people’s writing really shows their soul, and you can get to know them really well. I really love this poem.
    Re: Thank you! based on a lot of the maps of Panam district 9 is my actual location. I also feel like the grain district fits me, since I love bread and baking haha :)

Yes I do this!! Maybe not to the same degree as far as imagining physical features, but I consider you and many others here to be my friends.

• ava09 (sorta back)

replying: yay that's great to hear! and haha i'm glad you both are doing well XD. also aw nice smile thank youuu haha <3 everything else is actually pretty close LOL. and i don't think it's a bad thing to picture things specifically or anything haha it's kinda like a filler or imagining characters in a story but they're real people in your story if that makes sense lol.

• ava09 (sorta back)

oh and how are you omg i can't believe i forgot to ask *face palms*

• ava09 (sorta back)

you are DEFINITELY not the only one lolll i do it too but like acrosstheuniverse28 said i'm terrified of getting it wrong haha. love this piece though!
    repling: i'm doing well thanks for asking. draco is simply fabulous XD how's peeta? also lol what do you think i sound/look like in real life?

• acrosstheuniverse28

I can definitely say I here everyone's voice on here! Everyone's writing is just so distinct, it turns into a different voice in my head. Imagining what people look like is different though... for some reason my brain doesn't do that? Maybe I'm just afraid I'm going to picture everyone all wrong! XD But I love this so much, it's something I never thought about or realized until now!