thea_ivy

supsos
she/they (we’re trying it out y’all)
Taurus
ENFP-T
painter
Gayyyyy
huffelpuff
daughter of Apollo
fire fairy
darry and wolfstar 4evr
AVPM
dauntless
ex amity
purple
i'm here, i'm queer, and i'm probably bored

hi... i like words, things with words in them, and places that hold things with words in them. Let’s talk about literally anything, if I don’t know it I always love learning:) I don’t have a favorite color and I am along for the ride in the rollercoaster that is my life (trust me, it’s basically a soap opera)

Don't tell me the sky's the limit
There's footprints on the moon- Paul Brandit

History is written by the victor but the victor could easily become the colonizer- random lady

That log had a child- yoda... kinda (the song Seagulls: stop it now)

Currently reading: Your soul;)

I'll live

4
For...you know who you are,
   I love you both to infinity and back, but I'm going to do stupid things. I'll wipe off my makeup on Halloween before I go to bed so I don't ruin my sheets. I will wear a jacket when its cold outside. I will take my medicine every day so I don't have to keep getting my blood drawn. I'll turn in my homework and go home at dark. I will not just eat ramen when I'm in my dorm cramming for a test. I will travel safely on whatever adventures I chose. I will drink water and keep myself healthy. I wont drink or take drugs. I wont go home with random dudes or chicks or peeps. I'll pay my rent. I wont go to Australia (actually I will but I just won't tell you so you don't freak out because it really won't kill me). I will take care of myself. I will do many dumb things without you two, but i'll live and keep myself alive.

• Cedric Diggory

I'll go to Australia with you if you want, to make sure you don't die <3

• Jason_claire :)

Dunno if you'll read this, but I can come :) can't wait. Thank you for the reassurance you'll stay alive, because I'm sure there will be a time when you'll need more help than I can give. AUSTRALIA IS MEANT TO KILL YOU...EVEN THE NAME SOUNDS SCARY!!!

• Huba Huba

This is so meaningful! I like ramen though :)