Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

HI, IM BACK AND I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
14 | she/her | Christian
Forgot my personality type but it's...uh, nvm I totally forgot
Can't think of anything else that's important
Loves...reading? Writing? That's kind of a given on the website

All of you ROCK! Thanks for being here! XD
P.S. The captions for the cat is "Everything is going according to plan."
This cat is my spirit animal! <3
QUESTION (VERY IMPORTANT):
So I'm writing a book separately and I'm wondering if anyone would care to read it and give me some feedback? Please let me know!
Also, I didn't finish some of my series last time so...anybody care? No? *crawls into a hole and dies*
_____
Just kidding, but even if you just wanna drop in and say hi, go ahead! We're shooting to break the record for how many comments we can have on a piece.

Jeez, there are not enough words to express how glad I am to be back on this site and with all of you! Did ya know ya rock? Well you do! XD Have a fantastic LOVELY day!

The Lost Letters of Panem (Collab with Rohan's Defender): Letter 14

23
    Dear Roise,

You probably won't ever get this letter. I tried holding it up so that the cameras would show it, but they'll probably decide not to. So I guess I'm writing this more for my own benefit then your's.
    It's scary. The first day in the arena went nothing like I thought it would.
    I really wanted Katniss and Peeta to be my allies, but my mentor told me that I shouldn't get involved. That allies, even if I just chose Thresh as my ally, are a bad idea. Thresh's mentor agrees.
    I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible, while still letting my "quiet nature," as my mentor calls it, present itself to any possible sponsors. I worked on as many skill during Training as I could. And now, my main strategy is to evade. To avoid.
    At the Cornucopia, I grabbed as much stuff as I could while running away. Again. To evade. To avoid.
    So many people died. I didn't see any of it; I was too busy running for the woods. That's where my strength is. That's where I need to be if I want to survive.
    So far, I've found both a water source and a food source. Berries, just like the ones we have home. The only thing that I have to worry about is being spotted by another tribute (who will surely be able to kill me) or dying from cold. Luckily, I have an extra pair of socks that keep my hands warm. They're very helpful!
    Anyway, I think even though my mentor means well, and she's probably right, I'm going to try to find Katniss or Peeta and get them to be my ally. Maybe I'll rescue them from something? And then, out of gratitude, they will propose an alliance? Probably not. Nobody wants me as an ally. Weak, flighty, little Rue.
    I didn't mean to complain, but I can't help it. I'm going to stop now.
    I love you so much, Roise, and everyone else. Mother, Father, Lunaria, Amaryllis, Ornella, and Wisteria. If you see this, please know that I love you, all of you. Stay safe!
    All the best,
    Rue.
99.99% of this belongs to Suzanne Collins.

• In Which Yaya Writes

Also, that cat is SO adorable. *insert heart eyes emoji*

• In Which Yaya Writes

Oh my gosh, 171 comments on a single piece?! Yeah, you’re definitely gonna break a record.

Ok, this is so amazing! I’ll have to go back and read the other ones some time. Rue sounds so innocent (Luckily, I have an extra pair of socks that keep my hands warm. They're very helpful!) but this is also so sad at the same time (Probably not. Nobody wants me as an ally. Weak, flighty, little Rue.). You did a great job capturing her personality and age in just a couple paragraphs! I’m impressed! Good job!
    (Also, I love how Rue has already found food and water while the other tributes took FOREVER, XD)

• acrosstheuniverse28

Re: Hello!!! It's so good to see you back!!!! Sorry it took me so long to respond, things have been kinda crazy but I'm doing good! How are you? You are so sweet! I honestly don't care what you review, anything would be great! <3

• Halopoet

Re: i hope you have a great day too!!

• ~wildflower~

Hey!!! Gosh, it’s been so long since I’ve seen your name on that dashboard. Welcome back!! How was your break?
    Also, oh wow, you want to review some of my pieces? Thank you so much! I have actually stepped away from wtw a bit lately too and haven’t been publishing much so I don’t have many things to give you... could you maybe review my pieces “When you learn to listen to the call of the bigger things, the present begins to fade.” (sorry for the long title haha) and “Thoughts from within the cocoon”?
    Just to satisfy the curiosity of my mega-forgetful mind: is this like a prize for a competition or something I did, or is it just pure generosity? Either way, I appreciate it so much!

• barelybear

*shudders* dad singing is the stuff of nightmares. Mine likes to put on rock music whilst he does the ironing. But gosh yes, somehow mines is always worse than that. He’s also obsessed with making sure we listen to every song from his childhood and enjoy all his favourite tv shows. It’s sweet, but a little hardcore.

re: OH MY WORD!! I saw your name and freaked!!! How are you!? I hope all is well!! GoSh! It's been awhile and you've been missed.
    and i totally forgot about reviews. any of the chapters need feedback so whatever catches your eye ;)
    im doing pretty okay. work is busy, school is stressful, and life is going by fast lol. how are you!?
    im so glad you stopped by my page to say hi XD Luv ya!

• mindfruit

Re: Heh, fine with me! Mysterious mindfruit the psychic at your service. Thank you, glad you like my pfp! Your's is pretty nice too!
    Yeah, school can definitely be exhausting. I'm pretty fine with this crazy socal weather. It's good to spice it up now and then but why couldn't it just snow? :( How are you faring?
    Here's a piece I'd like to have reviewed:
    https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/192576/version/396645/peer_review/show/71475
    Thanks so much!

• V-Rose

Can you review these?
    Moonburn
    Coffee and Winter
    Come On, Princess

Thanks for doing this!

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Líes! Maybe I’m sour jam! Or salty. Someone messed up the measurements ;) Hmm, it’s true. We people tend to flock to the most recent piece to reply xD

• birthdaycandles

Welcome back, old friend (: It’s lovely seeing a familiar name pop up in the notifications. I don’t need any reviews at the moment, I’m kind of on a semi-hiatus myself with school and stuff going on, but thank you so much for the offer. It is greatly appreciated :)

• anemoia by a thread

re: oh my gosh, i'm the 161st comment! this is CRAZY! anyway, thank you so much for reviewing. you're golden. maybe you ought to write a short little fluff piece to give people something else to comment on before wtw overloads with all these loving comments!

• Just_A_Memory

Re: I'm back! Why am I back in your comments? I don't know. But Hi :D I exist! And HOLY HECC. HOW MANY COMMENTS DOES THIS PIECE NEED? xD I think that's the most comments I've seen on one piece so far! You're a very busy, very sweet lady :)

• barelybear

I absolutely love getting comments! I think I’m addicted to the extent that I will have withdrawal problems, but we’ll get there when we get there. And don’t worry about ear bleed lmao I have my singing, my sister’s singing and my brother’s horrible stories about the girl he very obviously has a crush on. Yuck lmao

Oh, and welcome back to WtW!

Re: Np! Ok, but tell me if you change your mind! Tysm <3

• Cheshire Cat

love your profile pic btw, by <3 : )

• Cheshire Cat

Re: Hi thx. Welcome back. I'm doing good, hbu? I don't have any certain species I want to be reviewed, so u could choose. If you really need me to pick some I can.

• barelybear

Re: what is this strange term?
    noun
    noun: kindred spirit; plural noun: kindred spirits
    a person whose interests or attitudes are similar to one's own.
    "I longed to find a kindred spirit"

"Kindred spirits are like-minded and like-souled people with whom an instant connection of love and understanding is mutually experienced,"

Ah well now that’s cleared up, I would love to call us kindred spirits. I, like you, have an appreciation of writing, reviewing and humour :)
    I would love to know what other things you enjoy. I can feel the friendship blooming :D
    Btw I’ve just been trying to draft out the rest of the brew off series while I’m on a writing hype! I have so many friends now! There’s you, and useless, and you and useless, and occasionally someone who says ooh you’re a ca :))
    It’s all dreadfully exciting

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: SAME!

• barelybear

*massive grin* :D :D :D
    Could not a done it without u you mignonne minion <3
    I’m actually so proud - I just did this review and now I am super hyped (ngl it was a pretty swaggy review)
    I MUST GO WRITE I AM FAR TOO EXCITED

Re- AHHA Ok ill be sure to do that! Sending lots of love <3

• barelybear

Okay but evil plan number 2:
    I’m gonna go through your comments and see which people openly asked for reviews. And then go review a piece they didn’t ask for. Muahahaha :)

150th comment and what a proud genius.

• barelybear

Re: oopsie good thing you’re here XD

• midnight.summerrose

Re: Hi, I'm good thanks!! Thanks for your comment, I'll let you decide which piece to review!! Yay! Thanks for your kind offer!! <3

Re- OK AHH UM AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You read ALL of it??? GOSH that's a lot<3 <3 Your comment gave me so much joy! Would you like me to notify you when I post more?

• barelybear

Hehe it’s sorted then :)
    First step: lull them into a false sense of security through our hidden weapons - Laughter, imagery and adorable kittens.
    Then, whip out some kind of extended metaphor to distract them as we take over the world*

The plan is afoot, Catson

*possibly just write the world hmmm

• barelybear

On a sidenote, is that floofy kitty not the most evil adorable sidekick picture in existence?

• barelybear

Welllllll I am hiring for minion position, but you’d have to be pretty darstardly... :D
    Funnily enough, I’ve never been asked that before so OMG YES. I would be honoured

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: Aww! Thanks! Any of my Captives In Cerith chapters, if you please! :) I've been well, you?

• doodleninja

re: *cries and hugs you* awww thank you so much! you're too kind! looking forward to reading the review! :)

• Love, Rose

Re : aww thanks - you to mate

• Harzi

Re: You're welcome! And oh, take your time, love. I presume you have quite some pieces to review and mine are adding to your plate xD
    Sending you love!<3

• katnissromanoff

Re: Well in that case you're very welcome!! <3

Re: Augh i knew it. My best friend is a psychic XDD

• katnissromanoff

Re: Here are the links sorry haha

• katnissromanoff

Re: Hi!!! I'm so happy you're back!!!!!!! I'm really good, how are you?
    That's so nice to review my pieces! Thank you so much :)
    Maybe The Candy Dish and Come Back.... I'll try to think of another
    Again, thank you sooooo much and I'm so glad you're back!!!!!!

• Harzi

Re: Hi there, I'm doing great! Thank you so much! I hope you're doing well too <3

Any piece would totally be fine with me, but I would also appreciate a review for these ones:

• Love, Rose

Re : okay here are the piece - violent sonnet, i yours but i am still mine, you dont know what you ask and orla

• alwayswriting

Re: Yes, they are all so sweet, especially Prim has a special place in my heart! Is there anything I can review for you?

• mindfruit

Hey, yay, you're back!
    Re: Muahahaha I'll never tell....actually, I just scrolled down my feed yesterday and saw your name pop up, and I was like "Oh I haven't seen coolgirl in a while, wonder how she's doing" so I clicked on your name on saw your bio/message lol. I'm doing pretty well, just slowly coming back to society lol. School and sports and piano and whatnot. How about you? And thanks for the offer! I'll get back to you on the review-able pieces, gonna need to do a little digging to find one I want :)

• Mpm#1

I feel like this could actually be part of the series! It sounds exactly how I would think a letter from Ruth would sound. Great job!
    Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH That would be great!!!! These three would be great if you could:
    If there are any of yours you'd like reviewed let me know!!

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Girl, HECC NO. I USE CAPS ALL THE TIME. xD In all seriousness, I find it kinda funny, and it adds a whole new context to the sentence. (I don't know if that was the right word. Running low on brain juice)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: haha! Yes, let’s make that a plan! ;) Sounds great! And I’ll get Peeta to make some desserts for the movie too!

• ~Zoe N~

re: Thanks, and no rush, take as long as you need : ) ahh thanks, I am a great lover of quotes, I can't live without them haha

• Just_A_Memory

re: That would be hilarious! I'd probably choke on my gum if I saw that as a comment xD But I'd do it nonetheless! There's no rush to get it done! I'm sure you've got your paws (Referring to your insanely awesome pfp) full!

• Jasmine khawar

Here are they

Re: Yes I'm having an AMAZING DAY! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: awwwwww! I’m so glad you’re back! And yes, that movie looks really interesting! Lmk how it is if you see it before I do (it’s not out yet, is it?)
    Peeta and I are great, thank you! We haven’t done too much recently, but we have snow here currently (YAY) so we’ve done some sledding! :D
    Thank you so much about the reviews! You’re so sweet, and I’m so thankful for our friendship! :) Have an amazing day!

• barelybear

Re: haha tis good advice, and I’m glad you want to do reviews :D
    *goes straight to 25 words prompt*
    Ajsjakkaa I will get better at this though. This is why I applied. This badge means like yeah but I’m supposed to be doing this :)

• ~rain~

Amazing!!!!! I love The Hunger Games literally so much. I read them about a year or 2 ago and Rue was one of my favorite characters when I read the first one. My all-time favorite character is Prim (3rd book wahhhhhhhhhhhh). And welcome back! I came here in November so idk, I might've seen you on the dashboard at one point.

• alwayswriting

I love this! I am a huuuge fan of the hunger games series and this is amazing!! You really showed it from Rues perspective and explained how she would have felt very well, foreshadowing how she would help Katniss.
    Re: You said you would like to review some of my stories, could you please review "fire and snow", "the betrayal lives on" or "I'm home"? Thank you so much!!

• Halopoet

Re: Hey! You're back, I have missed you too. I've written miracle inn till chapter ten(hoping to continue it soon) you can review any of those chapters if you want. Apart from that I'd love it if you check out my new year's special 'a reason to live' but none of it is necessary really. Im judt glad you're back.

• Love, Rose

Re : im good thanks, how are you? i love this piece - my name is Rosie so it was especially impactful. you can review any pieces you'd like - i'd appreciate anything
    thank you

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Re: Hi hellooo!! I've been pretty good, although school's been exhausting.
    Hope you're doing well ^w^
    As for reviews, do ya think you could review "The Imaginary Line" and perhaps the most recent "His Eyes" ? Thank you so much! Its really nice to hear from ya! <3 <3 <3

• Just_A_Memory

Re: As for reviews, I have a lot of edits needing to be made to many of my pieces, but I’m not sure which ones I’d want reviewed. The most recent ones are either very short, or very long (or chapter pieces) If you feel so inclined, you could probably do “The First and Final Letter”. It’s a longer piece, so that’s all I’d ask of you xD Lmk if you’d like one of yours reviewed or if you ever need anything!

• Just_A_Memory

Re: OMG I MIIISSSSED YOU! You have no idea how happy I was to see your name in my notifications! I’m doing very well, thanks! How are you? Doing great, I hope? :D

• Shay

Re: I'm doing great. And sure, I would love it if you reviewed my pieces. Pick any you like. I don't mind.

• barelybear

I LOVE THIS! I WANT TO CRY.
    Woah you must really love reviews lmao. I mean I’m not gonna stop you if you wanted to review ‘comfortable’ , ‘toast and a ballerina’ and ‘the plunge’. But 114 comments? That’s like 50 people which makes 150 reviews! That’s quite the welcome back un-gift. Anyway, hope you’re doing good, and welcome back!!
    And do you want anything reviewed? It’s kinda my job now, but I’m really awkward just jumping in and reviewing unless someone explicitly asks lmao. I guess I’m gonna have to get over that though.

• Jasmine khawar

Re: aww I'm good! That's so sweet of you! I'll give you links after some time. Thanks! <3

Re: Hello! Oh my gosh you're too sweet! All right then, https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/219081/version/458154, https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/216062/version/456993, https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/216275/version/451021. Thank you so much! Are there any pieces you'd like a review on?

• Karma’s_Coming

re: Heyo, welcome back! Thank you so much for the kind offer. I’m not really in need of any reviews, so you don’t need to do any if you don’t want to (I’d still be grateful if you did though, of course). And of course the offer is the same for you, if you ever want or need a review I’d always be happy to give one. Glad you’re back!

• rchsoccer

You reached out and commented on my last piece, so i wanted to reply and say thanks for checking in. i am doing alright, but there have been a lot of electric blackouts recently where i am from (Texas) so i have not really been able to do anything internet related. as for your question about reviews, you could review any piece that is open for review if you would like, but don't feel obligated or anything! thanks again!

Re- Aww you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much!! I'll find a way to give back tho;)

• ~Zoe N~

re: YAY!!! You're back! I'm so happy! HIIIIIIIII How have you been!? I missed you! Aw thanks, you don't have to but you can review any of my poetry pieces if you want :) Anyways, I'm glad you're back, hope you're well! <3

• anemoia by a thread

re: oh my gosh, you're back!! aw, thank you! if you really want to review, i'd love reviews on "Falling Into You," "All the Ways," or "Southern California." but like eden said, please don't feel the need to review if you can't make it. and i'm in no rush. <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: AHHHHHHH MY SISTER YOU’RE BACK HIIIIIII!!! Oh my gosh, I missed you so much! I’m great, how are you? How’s Gale?! And awwwwww, you are so sweet! I’d love reviews on any, but especially the few songs I’ve written would be really helpful (like My Key and Sanctuary). But please don’t feel like you have to review; its so sweet that you’d offer! Gah, I’m so glad you’re back! <3333

• beth r.

re: omg i missed you! it's been quiet a hot minute lol. how have you been??
    omg three? you're so sweet! i think i'll stick with one (don't wanna oVeRwHeLm ya'll).
    Prob this, my entry to the song comp: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/218457/version/457649
    Anything I could review for you?

• useless :)

re: askalkasj ALL OF THEM? i'm sorry, but nonono, i will not allow this XD
    by now u probably have a lot to do, so i insist...one shall suffice

• V-Rose

Chapter 25 of Death's Tales! Christmas Eve!

I love your new pfp! And I am so glad you're back!

Re- Hhahah that's funny. WELL I guess if you have time you could review this piece (BUT ITS LONG) so if you just review one paragraph from it, it is okay with me. Thank you <3 OKAY also tho I gotta pay back the kindness so anything for me to review?

Re- OMG! Hey, I have not seen you around in a while. I'm good, I hope you are also doing well!
    UmMmM well you just came back so I don't wanna give you work but thank you! :)

• useless :)

re: well...iF yOu iNsIsT
    haha seriously tho, you really don't have to write any, i'd be super happy with one :D
    (oh and btw, when i said "this piece" i meant the one you commented on)
    also, thank you in advance for taking the time to review any at all, i really appreciate it no matter how many u do. oh and nice to meet u! :)

• useless :)

re: np! as for reviews, that's really kind, but i don't want u to have to spend time writing more than one when you probably have some to write for other people too...maybe this piece? all my others are poetry and i think it's easier to edit those based on feedback from comments but stories are tricky. if you could give me any advice on how to make an interesting plot that's also not cliche that'd be really appreciated...that's the main problem i've been coming across when trying to form my plot lol. anyway, thank you!! :)

• useless :)

aw this is so sweet! exactly like something rue would say...and the names are perfect. well done! also, i've never come across your profile before (i think you were still on hiatus when i joined) but welcome back nonetheless!! :D

Re: Lol first of all can we mention how adorable that cat is..
    okay second sry i meant Headphones, Pandemic Mirrors, and Rhyming Couplets Cuz **200**(Footnotes) heh

• doodleninja

re: ahhhh so glad to see you around again!!! i've been doing well, thanks! hope life is going pretty smoothly for you :)
    thanks so much for offering to do a review! honestly i haven't been publishing many pieces, so you could review my song "noises in the night" if you want and that's it :D <3

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: You are back!!!!! yay friend yay yay yay

Re: Thanks! Don't feel the need to comment but maybe the most recent three below the rhymes with one? Btw, whats your next pfp gonna be?? cant wait to see.. <3

Re: Ah coolgirl i doubt my pieces are typical enough to need a review. I have no idea what you would say XD
    School has made me pretty busy, but I still had time to hop on wtw. I've been doing pretty well. Most ppl you know have probably gone on hiatus from the time you were gone to now lol- most are back now. How have you been?

Re: tbh, mindfruit lol
    And dont ask how he knew cuz im still trying to piece together that.. XD maybe some of his wizardry

HIIIIII welcome bacckkkkkk!!!!!!!

• Busssy.Beee

re: Oh mE ChIcKeN!!! YOU'RE BACK? REALLY? OMCCC!! WELCOMEEE BACKKKK!! AHHHH!! THE FAMOUS COOLGIRL IS BACK!!!! ASDFJASDJFHUIAY!!! AHAHHHHH!! HIP-HIP-HIP-HIP-HOOOORRAAAAYYYY!!

• V-Rose

Hi. Chapter 18 of Never Really Real is here!

Also, we all really miss you and I'm hoping you come back and see these comments and remember we all miss you!

• books4life

Hi! It's been a minute. I just wanted you to know that Zeus' Eagle has 16 chapters and climbing! When you return, feel free to check it out. :)

• V-Rose

HI! Chapter 21 of Flying on Broken Wings is here, after forever!

• V-Rose

This here is the link to the 24th chapter of Death's Tales!

• Busssy.Beee

Dear Coolgirl,

It's been a while, hasn't it? But, my love and respect for you is everlasting. No matter how long you're on hiatus, or how far you are away from me, you are still here, and I will always remember you. So, before I get into the actual content of this comment, I just wanted to say some words of support and encouragment. I know that you're on hiatus at the moment, but I still miss you. I miss seeing your little profile pop up on my dashboard, or your little comments scattered around write the world, I really do. I hope to see you back there one day, but make you're okay first! I hope that you're doing well in whatever needs you have, and that life is treating you well. No matter what happens though, I hope you'll know I'll be there for you.

Now, today is 1.22.21, in January. You may or may not know that this January we had #januarygifting (an event started by Wisp) in which we dedicate pieces or comments to other writers. And though you may not read this till way later, I still would like to say my words of thanks <3

So where to begin? Well, I guess we can start all the way in the beginning. When I first started on wtw, I had just turned thirteen and did almost no writing outside of school. I had joined here actually in hopes of getting to read other's work, not really publishing much or conversing with other writers, but that all changed. To be quite honest, when I joined write the world, I was frightened, a little scared. Everyone here was so talented and so mature, it made me feel kind of tiny. I didn't have much writing experience so everything felt so strange. I was little nervous about being here until I came across your profile.

I stumbled across your profile one night, I still remember, after dinner. I saw your profile and thought it would be cool to read some of your pieces, so I did. I left a few comments, liked some pieces, followed you, and didn't think much about it. At that time, I went to bed and woke up, checking for new pieces on write the world again. And then I saw your comments that replied to my own. At first, I was kind of held-back. I was pretty reserved and hadn't talked to much of the other authors, so it felt kind of different. But then, when I was reading your words, it felt so warm and friendly. The way you wrote your comments, I couldn't help but put on a smile on my face. It was truly a magical moment. And then you and I started to talk a little bit more, and I got more comfortable. I started to feel as if I truly belonged here, and now I am who I am, because of you.

From that time to now, some things have stayed the same, like I'm still thirteen or maybe that I'm still as committed to reading pieces as I was before. But, some things have changed, like now I'm more comfortable with a lot of the writers, or maybe that I started conversing with some of them. But these changes are all rooted from you, and for that I'm thankful.

So, thank you, Coolgirl. I thank you with all that I've grown.

Love,
    bee.

• V-Rose

Hey! Chapter of Never Really Real here! *waves crazily*

• V-Rose

Hey! I have a new chapter for Flying on Broken Wings!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: I am doing ok.

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

re : <3 good luck with school! we will always love you! always! <3

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: Are you okay? How are you doing? I am glad you will being come back soon. Because I have missed you much. Maybe when you come back we can do a collab.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :)
    Love ya too, my friend. Hope you’re doing well!

• V-Rose

Here's chapter 23 of Death's Tales! Merry Christmas!

• V-Rose

Here's a new chapter for Never Really Real!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hi, Coolgirl. How are you doing? We miss you here. Hope everything is going well for you. I hope we can talk soon. Thinking of you, friend.

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Hey hun. I have come back. I am so sad you are on a break right now

• V-Rose

Chapter 19 for Flying on Broken Wings!

• V-Rose

It only took five weeks but here's the new chapter for Death's Tales!

• V-Rose

Here's a new chapter for Never Really Real.

• Busssy.Beee

Its okay, we understand and will wait upon your return! Sending lots of love! <3

Hey CG! I know you're on a hiatus now, but I wanted to thank you for everything.

• Halopoet

Hey! Chapter 8 is here.

• books4life

I was going to tell you that chapter nine is out, but I found out that you are on a hiatus, so don't worry about it! Have a good break and let me know when you return!!!!! :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Hey, I just came back to say hello to you after my hiatus and here I find you're on hiatus too. XD
    Have a fruitful break, sweetheart! <3

Do tell me when you're back!
    Sending love and Christmas wishes your way. :)

• V-Rose

Here's Chapter 18 of Flying on Broken Wings!

How are you doing?

• books4life

chapter 8 is out!

• midnight.summerrose

This is soo good!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Aw thank you! I’m so thankful for you! You’re awesome!
    Yes it is your turn, but don’t stress, whenever you get a chance is fine. But I was thinking one from Foxface would be cool. To get some insight on how she thinks, beyond what we see of her actions in the books. Just an idea. Oh, also, I think Thresh would be neat too.

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

Re : Awe, thank you! Love you too! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Also, i had an idea of what you could do for your next letter if you want.... idk if you already have one planned.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yes, thank you! We will be there, dear! ;) And I don’t suppose you’d mind if Peeta brings some desserts......

• books4life

re: omg! i didnt realize that haha. in my mind peter is his real name and pan is a nickname :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: lovely, thank you! And you? I saw Gale yesterday and he said you were having a picnic today?

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

re : Oh dear, how can I hate you? You were my first friend in WtW and I shall never forget that. Dry your tears, you can take your time and make a fantastic new chapter :) I believe in you!

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

re : yeah, sure. take your time! and sorry for the late reply :P

• V-Rose

Here's a new chapter (FINALLY!) for Death's Tales!

• books4life

amazing!!!!!!! love this. also Chapter 7 is out for Zeus' Eagle!! :) thanks for being patient!

Chapter 22 for Traitors and Rebels is out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/202379/version/414258

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, that’s GREAT!!! I’m so happy for you two! Well, does he have any friends that he knows of we could help out? We’re trying to distribute the money throughout the Seam and the starving families, but if there is anyone you know of who needs a little extra, just let us know!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :) he’s great!! We won the baking comp so District 12 will finally be receiving some money! Tell Gale we’re sending some to his family!!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

And almost 130 followers!!! *shouts through horn* CONGRATS!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you! And great!! :D How is Gale today?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw thank you!! :)
    And I’m actually already on there! I’d love to see you join. Then maybe we could all do a zoom call or something!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Ps. Are you going to join Light?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, I’m sure that was fun!! Yes, we’ve been preparing for a baking competition in the Capitol (Peeta insists that I be his teammate, even though I can’t bake anything really very well...... but he tries to say I can). That’s tomorrow, so it’ll be interesting. If we win, we’re going to donate the prize money to help buy extra food for the people of 12.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Heyo! Great, I saw that Kit-Kay was explaining to you about Light!
    Re: Aw, I don’t know.... Gale knows Hazelle wants him to spend his extra money on the other people he loved outside his family. But I totally understand about the stability!! What have you two lovebirds been doing the past few days tho?

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: Well, Light is pretty much a writing site made by Christian teens (me and Savanna) for Christian teens. We want to encourage other teens to spread God's light and love with others through their writing. That's just the overview, but if you take a look at the site you can see more.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Awwwww! Yay! I bet they did love him! :) I’m so happy for you! And your brother even was normal?! My sister would possibly start laughing if/when she meets him..... she might be thinking how he’s short or something. But maybe not, she can be really sweet about it sometimes. But I’m so happy they liked him! I heard Peeta was out at the square today and he saw Gale at the jewelry shop....... I think we all know what that means!!!!! *cough cough plays “can you feel the love tonight?” cough*

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yay! Tell me how it goes, k?! I have to know! They’ll love him. And Peeta is great, thanks! I’m wanting to look into moving to District 12 eventually, but he says he thinks I should stay where I am. But in a few years, if we do end up together we’ll live in Victors’ Village probably. Oh, and he said he saw Hazelle yesterday and she said Vick was sick? Tell him hi for me please!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: I’m glad you’re well! I’m doing good, thank you!! And how is my soon-to-be-brother-in-law-but-not-quite-yet-because-you’re-only-14-but-still-he’s-kind-of-my-brother-in-law-because-you’re-my-WtW-sister-and-a-BFF-so-he’s-basically-almost-so-so-close-to-being-family-too today?!?!

• Love, Rose

my name is Rosie and this made me feel warm and loved - thanks

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

How’s my soon-but-not-sooo-soon-because-I’m-only-almost-15-but-will-eventually-be-my-sister-in-law today?

Chapter 21 for Traitors and Rebels is out!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: awwww, thanks! :) yes they are hilarious, sis! <3 thank you for the congrats! :) :)

• V-Rose

Chapter 14 is here for Never Really Real!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hi! What’s up? I was just reading back through some of our comments, XD! They are so funny! Also CONGRATULATIONS ON 125 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!! *CONFETTI* YOU ARE SO AMAZING!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: love you too, my sister! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: no, he isn’t sick (except maybe lovesick)! And yes, it was sweet of him! You’re more than welcome!
    YESSSSS!!! Give me a time and a place, and yes! XD
    Peeta also said he saw Gale’s mom at the bakery and she said you two had been taking early holiday pics? I’d love to see them! I bet they’re great!
    Lol, I agree 100%! I don’t know if you’ve had as much fun as me (you probably have, XD) but this has been AMAZINGLY FUN!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

I just talked to Peeta, and he said he saw Gale out today. He said Gale told him, and I quote, that you are “the most amazing girl he’s ever met, and he doesn’t know what he’ll do if you find another boyfriend”!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: whaaaatttt?!?! I just.... I don’t know what to say. What did Gale say? Peeta’s an angel, but I just can’t wrap my mind around it........

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: *breathless* WHAT?! *blushes* Wha..but, I... we.............. Really?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: XD Well, I think they’d be fine since they don’t have to fight over anyone! XD But think how nice it would be for all of us to be together for holidays and stuff! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: okay, I thought that may be why, haha! And yes, sisters! <3 and Gale can be by bro-in-law! XD Sorry, I’m getting ahead of myself I guess, but anyone can see you two are adorable together! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

That is okay, right.... want to make sure!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Yes. How did you know? Aw, thank you again! Yes, we are now! I’m so grateful to have you as a friend! <3 How’s Gale?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: it’s okay now!! Thank you so much! I freaked out at first, but I told her I couldn’t let her have him and she said she would leave him for me! So it’s okay now! But thanks so much!! I was worried at first.... I knew you’d have my back, sis! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Okay, never mind! It’s cleared up now!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hi! Uh, what would you say if I said someone wants to take Peeta from me!!??! HeLp Me?!?!!!

Chapter 20 is out for Traitors and Rebels!

aww this is so sweet and so so sad <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you!! I’m so glad! I added in the message about it being delayed getting to Haymitch, so it still corresponds with the timeframe of the others. Thanks again! Hope you and Gale are well!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Part 15 of the collab is finally done! Hope you like it! :)

• Sol noctis

And and and...¡Por nada! Looking forward to more murders and assassins ;)

• Sol noctis

re: Chica it's "Muchas" not "Muchos".

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hehe, thanks! And it’s not too far from the truth, because she usually wins when the two of us play. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: great! And aw, I’m sorry about Gale! But Peeta says you’re welcome! He’s great, we were just playing a board game. I lost. Actually he did too. My sister blew us both out of the park! XD

• Anlee

re: hmm if cinna isn't taken ill take him lol

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re so understanding!! Also, I saw Anlee’s comment; please lmk if she wants to join in the activities with us! XD Speaking of, how’s Gale?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hi! I’m sorry I didn’t get the next letter done today! I’ll try to do it soon!

• V-Rose

Chapter 17 of Flying on Broken wings is here! Sorry for the wait!

• Anlee

im loving this series! awesome collab <33
    also (just curious) i scrolled through the comments and i saw u and rohan's defender talking about doing activities with gale and peeta. do they represent actual people in your life or are you guys just extending these loveable characters into your life?

• V-Rose

WOW!!! This is soo good and so much like Rue. Working to survive but still a little shy and sweet.

These names are so perfectly chosen! I love this so very much and I plan on reading every one of these when I get the chance!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Let's better not make your Dad angry then. XD
    Umm... Your made up characters... They seem to be born right out of original Hunger Games! :)
    Okay then, say Hello to your little brother. I think you've one or shall I again refresh my memory? XD

• anemoia by a thread

i love this and the names you chose! oh, rue.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: XD Sounds great!! And we can pick up some dinner afterwards! ;)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Ah!!! Rue is such a sweet soul... And you've written it remarkably well!
    But I'm wondering would Rue have pen and paper to write in the arena? Or shall I assume this is all written in her mind? :))
    Also, is Roise a made up character or I've gotta refresh my memory? XD
    PS: Say hello to your Dad from my side! :DD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: :) So you both do it together?! That’s funny! Do you actually commentate together or do you just talk over each other? XD Also, Peeta somehow got some tickets to a concert tomorrow night. Do you and Gale want to come with us?

• Livsnjutare

Great job!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Okay, I notified them! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

YAYYY!!! I love this so much!! Rue is so SWEET!! This is SO GREAT!! I adore the name choices!!
    Re: of course I’ll notify them!! :) And aw, I’m glad you had fun! Oh boy, I think she’s out to get me! She wouldn’t be nice to Peeta even if she did have time alone with him. We actually watched a movie today too. He’s so sweet because he just lets me commentate the whole time and he doesn’t tell me to be quiet! XD But anyway, great letter and I’ll talk soon, my sis! <3