Anlee

16
ambivert
chinese american
cries, laughs, dreams
bops to classical, jazz, lofi, kpop
multi-fandomer but stray kids is my ult <3

active since July 2020

Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home

mental asylum arena

25

tilted head at mirrored view i watch
the hands trail along, graze fingertips
which is me /             
                        who are you /

twirled 
                      around 
                                      like 
                                                 a 
                                stringless 
             marionette 
puppet 

your thorns b  
                    ite me, vampire bleed
                                                     ing roses /
taste crimson on my lips, hands just as red
blossoms and blades cupped in my palm

s            n
  u        e
    n    k    coal feathers soil the bare skeleton 
        of a tree whose leaves burned for my ash halo

black swan / white swan
swirling disc of opposites paint 
the contorted geometry of the body 
and extend the strokes out to i n  f   i    n     i      t       y

a last attempt to run away / 
                                you can’t leave me
                in
pain / p a i n / p  a  i  n
                                                             come back 
                                                 back
                                  back
                  rest
on my shoulders

angel, demon, human 
do we not flounder the same?
the slashes represent the mirror (change in perspective)
free-form format, like a dance
inspired by lovely choreography ten x winwin. I highly recommend you to check it out because the music, dance, and cinematography are so beautiful. 

• October 29, 2020 - 12:43am (Now Viewing)

• Wisp

Been meaning to give this a read for a while. I don't know why I put it off for so long.
    I love the formatting and the way it just flows so sweetly together, and you mention the formatting being a dance, and it truly truly is. The way it swirls along the screen is so pleasing and this is art. It's literal art and I am in love with it.
    I love the meaning behind it as well. Like what I got from it is that the person is trying to run away from their reflection. And they keep running even though it is impossible to escape. Everything from diction to imagery to formatting is so exquisite and I savored up this piece like a delicacy.
    Your writing is always so lovely and I feel as if I fall in love all over again when I read a new piece.

• BlueWriter

Hi, I was responding about your question about some kdrama recommendations! One of my all time favorite one's is Romance Is A Bonus Book, Strong Girl Do Bong Soon, and I am just now getting into this one called Abyss, which are on Netflix. But on this app called Viki Rakuten where you can watch all these kdramas free and everything, there is this one called While You Were Sleeping, Encounter, and my instagram is strabrymlk if you have any more questions or you want to be friends! And I see that you're an army ;) wise choice my friend, very lovely <3 have a good rest of your day!!!

• Huba Huba

Re: awhhhhhhhh hyunjin is mai poor babieeeeeeeeee
    I find it sort of sad how the generation of kpop always focuses on putting on that 'perfect' outer image. Like how Kris left EXO saying that SM didnt give him the freedom to express himself.
    Stray kids doesn't do that, and that's what I love about them.
    Also I'm still a huge fan of Big Bang..

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey! I came in over to say CONGRATS on getting together with Cinna! I’d love to hear what you’ve both been doing! :)

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying: Great! So, the other day, I heard Portia talking about you and Cinna having a date. What are you doing?
    P.S. Feel free to respond to both me and Rohan's Defender. <3

• ~madeline~

This is great!! Btw I checked out the ten x winwins lovely choreography... The song along gives me chills but when you add the dance... Athajajdjakkq... It was phenomenal. So amazing!! Reminds me a little of the Someone You Loved video the Piano Guys did... You should check it out if you haven't seen it :)

• colorwheel

This is so well written! I adore the way you use word arrangement, it reminds me of e.e. cummings a little bit!
    also re: Haha glad I'm not the only one!

• Just_A_Memory

Also, BILLIE FREAKING EILISH IS YOUR MESSAGE BOARD! Yessssss

• Just_A_Memory

The FORMAT! Love it!!

Re: Yess! Thank you for the suggestions! We were liars is the only one I’ve read from those, and some look familiar lol. I’ll have to check them out!

• Huba Huba

Re: I just love how crazy they'd get with each other, they don't put on that icey mask in front of the fans and I love it. (Adding on to our SKZ convo )

• AJ - Izzy

omgg this is gorgeous, absolutely stunning. You expressed it prefectly "like a dance", and the rhythm goes hand in hand with the music you've written. I'm in awe, speechless, it's amazing. The line "sunken coil feathers soil the bare skeleton" really draws out the imagery, like an elegant canvas. I have nothing else to say, it's amazing. Your talent is amazing <3

• Molly_

Re: thank you for your comment, it really means a lot :))
    also, I love this piece; the structure is amazing! I loved it!

Replying: XD We just make it up! You're welcome to join in, if you like. You can pick a different book series or even pick another boy from HG (Cinna, Finnick, whatever floats your boat). <3

• Starlitskies

Re: Thank you so much for the comment on my very first piece! I'm glad to be here too! :)

• AmethystsAlias

Re: Thank you

• JayceeRae

Re: thank-you i love the last name ideas and will defintely use them:)

• pluto-

Oh my god. Wow. WOW. This is so amazing! I absolutely loved it!!!

• anvivarma

Re: Thank you so much for the comment! If you want to read more, you could check out my Wattpad or read more chapters at my account.
    This is amazing! The formatting really captured my attention and the way you manipulated the words was just *chef's kiss*. have a great day Xx

• DarkRaven808

Re: Thank you for your kind words. :)
    Whoa this is amazing! That last line was a perfect ending and the formatting is really cool.

Re: Thank you so much! Yes, French is a gorgeous language, I learn it on Duolingo, so I highly recommend you trying it out :)

• Stumbling Conundrum

Re: Thank you so much for your comment; you brightened my day! <3

• TwentyOneTimelords

Re: Thank you for your comment on my poem! The encouragement made me smile :)
    It's easy to get bogged down my the numbers, but just do what you love and tell your story to the admissions officers! That's what a lot of schools really want, as I'm finding out now through this whole process...

• TwentyOneTimelords

This poem is so cool!! I love the formatting!

• Huba Huba

Re: Lol that was really funny. SKZ is like the most togetherest and wholesome band in my opinion.

• U S E R N A M E S (W R IT I NG HIA T US)

This was beautiful! :0

wow. i am speechless. this is beautiful and confusing and amazing all at once!!! very deep and i just love it!!! i also love it was inspired by a dance.... i can kinda tell with the flow and rhythm of this piece. well, a job well done! love it, keep writing! <3

• ect.13

Wow. This is stunning. Well done :)