AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

Treasure chests don't always hold beauty, do they?

Oh oh oh, and ALSO. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 206 THAT IS INSANE!!!!!!! I cannot believe it it, it's crazy! Thank you thank you all so much, I'm so glad I can keep writing and sharing that work and support. Thank you. And thank you again. I can't say thank you enough XD

Treasure Chest

10
Treasure chest
Full of beauty, full of love
full of supposed gems, shimmering brightly worth thousands, shining silver
Wondrous desire, one dripping with ethereal stunning enchantment
pulling you in, dragging you closer
fill me with diamonds, the box whispers maliciously
fill me with your flaws
hide me away... 

Don't give in to the treasure chest, to the snaked lies. 
Boxes.
They lock it in. Hold it hostage.
A book holds a story
A closed door holds secrets
A body holds a soul.
A treasure chest holds treasure
Treasures, delicate, breakable gems... the pain deep inside, the worst feelings. My hidden treasures, darkness seeping in from every corner, everything oozing out of the cupped hand that desperately tries to catch the falling water, the falling mind, the tears falling freely.
Overwhelmed, overflowing, trapped in a wooden box. 

So I bury it deep, hide it deep underground, 
unseen, unheard
Where I can dream of the pain dissolving into rich earthly soils under the surface
6 feet under, I dream of those feelings drowning
Choked away from lack of light... 

The box holds my deepest secrets, my worst fears and strongest feelings. 
Pain, a constant friend, reminder that there is something terribly wrong, buried deep.
Anxiety, that aching kneading in my gut, those damned tears rolling of luscious black lashes, buried deep. 
Overthinking, what if this, what if that, what if nothing, buried deep.
Guilt, it's all your fault whispered again and again, sulking in and out of of the voice in my head, buried deep. 
You're not worth it weaving in and out, in and out of my mind, a devil on my shoulder, buried deep.
You can do more rears its ugly face, but not anymore, because it's all down underground, buried deep. 

Buried deep underground
Is my treasure chest
Of flaws. 

You can't bury me forever.

This is really really rough draft, just a bunch of thoughts thrown onto a keyboard at 10pm... any suggestions greatly appreciated! I'm not sure this makes any sense at all, but oh well, I'll fix it up later :)

• Livsnjutare

This is wonderful!
    re: no it's not of real people, which one do you relate to most?
    :D

• BizzleWrites

Replying: Thankyou SO MUCH!!! I'm really glad you liked my piece, and it had the intended effect, (You wanted to read the whole thing).

• Abigail Faith

On my goodness!! You're AMAZING at thinking of titles!! Wish I could always think of them like that! Those are great!!! I already have a few I'm eyeing... I'll give it a go tonight! If I end up publishing it here I'll let you know :)

• Abigail Faith

Re: hey! I like that idea!!! I'll try it! Do you have a title for me?? Sounds like fun :)

• Rachaelgrace

This is so beautiful. Wonderful job <3

i agree.... the words and the idea and the format all beautiful and phenomenal and stunning. keep writing i love your work! <3

• katnissromanoff

Oh. My. Gosh. Wow. This is PHENOMENAL! I love it so much. The power and beauty, it's just stunning.

• Abigail Faith

This is AMAZING!!! That last line is such a powerful way to end!!